part 3 of coma

It had been a week since you had last seen and talked to Luke. But today, you got a text.

--❤❤lukey

(Y/N) I think we should talk. Meet Me at (coffee shop name) at 3:00

3 pm rolled around and you went to the coffee shop to meet Luke. He was already there. He looked around nervously, you sat down across from him.

"I can't be with you anymore (Y/N) I'm sorry. Not after this. I just don't trust you anymore. I don't think it could ever be the same....But I love you, and I really hope we can be friends." He said, seeming upset.

"I really don't think we can be friends Luke, I'll always love you. Too much to just be friends" You said. The two of you sat silently for a moment. "Can't believe you're going to throw away everything we had for this one little thing." You spat.

"Little? Little?" Luke laughed but then became serious. "This is exactly why i'm not willing to give you another chance. You're not sorry. Hell you don't even believe this was a big deal. Because it was, you tried to cheat on me-" He said but stopped because he began to raise his voice. "You know what, bye, have a nice life." Luke said standing up and pushing in his chair. He walked out the door.

You didn't really know why but you chased him out. You got to the end of the sidewalk and Luke waited to cross the street. "Luke!" You shouted and grabbed his shoulder. "No! I'm done!" He shouted. He ran into the road, yanking his arm from your grasp.

He ran out into the road as a car was coming. "Luke!" You shouted. You ran into the road and pushed him out of the way. And that's when it hit you. That's when the car hit you.

--Lukes POV--

I watched stunned, from the ground. I was out of breath from being knocked down. I watched as (Y/N) was knocked back, way back. Landing hard on the road. A pool of blood formed around her head. The car had knocked her way back, it was heading fast down the road.

I came to my senses and I ran to her. "(Y/N)!" I shouted, shaking her shoulders. Tears started to stream down my cheeks as I dialed 911.

(Y/N) was taken to the hospital and I head over there. I called her parents, and I called the boys, they were going to meet me there. Her parents were going to fly in once they heard more.

I was still crying, sitting in the waiting room. It's my fucking fault. I did this. And the last thing I said to her was "I'm done"

Cliffhanger! okay so there's 2 more parts  to coma after this! are you liking it so far? let me know!! ❤❤