he goes on tour

Today, Luke left for a world tour. You were going him for the north american part, but they were going to Europe and Asia first. It would be months before you'd see him. You were trying to stay strong, but it was taking all you had.

Luke packed up a few last things. It was time to leave for the airport. The two of you rode down the elevator silently, and got in the car.

You shuffle played your playlist. Of course the first thing that played was Beside You. Of course, a few tears slipped down your face but you just kept driving. Luke leaned his head on the window.

When you, Luke, and the boys who you had met up with arrived at the gate You waited with them until it was time to go. It was time for the boys to board the plan.

You turned to the boys, "Take care of him guys" You said your voice cracking a bit. You threw your arms around Calum. "I'm going to miss you guys so much. Don't forget to text,snap, and tweet me." You said, wiping your eyes with your sleeve. Each of the boys hugged you.

"Bye (Y/N)" Michael said quietly, and sadly, and hugged you.
"I'll be thinking of you." Ashton said, and hugged you.
"Love you." Calum said and hugged you. The boys stepped back, and you turned to Luke.

You threw yourself at Luke and wrapped your arms around him. You couldn't help it now, You buried your face in his shoulder, and cried. "You better facetime me everyday." You said sniffling. Luke took your face in his hands, and wiped your tears with his eyes. His own eyes watered now. "I have to call you everyday, I can't go with out it. I need you to snap me pics of you, I can't go without your smile." Luke said, his own voice cracked.

You kissed him, and held on tight. When you finally let go, He kissed your forehead one last time, and walked over to the boys. The four of them each gave you a wave and turned away to board the plane.

You got out of the airport as fast as you could. You jumped into your car and cried. You got yourself together, and put on your 5sos playlist, you had to hear Luke.

i hated writing this without a happy ending 😂😭 it's okay you'll be joining him on tour soon ❤️❤️ 2.4k yayyy