missing him on tour

It had been 3 months since Luke left. You still missed him every day. You've been listing to beside you on repeat. You were laying in bed at night, watching tv in one of Lukes shirts, when he face timed yiu. Your eyes lit up and you smiled brightly. Your grabbed the phone and answered it.

"LUKE" You yelled. "(Y/N)!" luke shouted. Around him you could hear the boys. You brought the phone to yours and lukes dog, mac (michael ashton calum) Luke talked to the dog through the phone and you giggled.

"I miss you so much (Y/N) I miss you taking care of me." Luke pouted. "He's a real wreck" Michael shouted. "He goes on and on about you" Calum laughed. "How could I not?" Luke said and kissed his phone. You kissed the phone back. "Just two more months until I see you" You said excited. "Too long" Luke said.

The two of you talked for a few more minutes. Suddenly you felt very sad. "I really miss you Lukey" You said and a few tears rolled down your cheeks. "I wish I was there to wipe away your tears" He said. "I love you so much (Y/N) Stay strong, i'll see you soon it won't be long" Luke said. "That rhymed" You giggled wiping your tears. The two of you said goodbye and hung up.

You found yourself crying now that Luke wasn't comforting you.

You put your phone down and just watched a movie, and snuggled with one of Lukes old penguin stuffed animals

You put your phone down and just watched a movie, and snuggled with one of Lukes old penguin stuffed animals. You pulled out the present Luke had given you for Christmas, It was a (your face animal) stuffed animal and when you pressed it, it was a recording of Luke singing disconnected. Along with another button that said i love you forever and always princess, i love you as much as i love penguins and pizza.

You smiled and pressed the recording a few times.

You got a twitter notification.

As you read the tweet, the doorbell rang

As you read the tweet, the doorbell rang. You got up and opened the door to see a pizza delivery guy. You took the pizza which had already been paid for. Just  as you close the front door someone knocked. You opened it to see a delivery man, holding so many flowers they covered his face. You opened the card on the flowers.

hi babe, i'm missing you. hope these pizza and flowers are comforting. facetime me when you get this stuff, and we can watch a movie together over facetime, I'll even eat pizza too. i love you forever and always, to the moon and back.

A huge smile spread across your face. You immediately ran to facetime Luek. The two of you talked all night.

so that was completely awful i'm sorry i had a bit difficulty writing this for some reason. i made the fake tweets though, it's fun. next chapter will be better i promise, stay with me 😂 ilysm ❤❤