he's your date to a wedding

One of your good friends from when you were in highschool was getting married this weekend, you and Luke were going.

--

Your flight landed, you got your bags and hopped in a taxi that Luke hailed. "I can't wait for you to meet all my old friends." You said, looping your arms in the back of the taxi. You snuggled up to him and rested your head on his shoulder.

When you and Luke got to the hotel room, Luke set the bags down and you fell down into the bed with a groan." Traveling..makes...me..tired." You said with your face into a pillow. You looked up when Luke laid down next to you. "Too tired?" Luke smirked. His hand grasped at the rim of your shirt. "Yes." You said kissing him.

"I'm not too tired to cuddle though." You said. "Yay" Luke said and you giggled. You got into your pajamas and so did Luke. You climbed into bed and wrapped yourself in his arms.

The next day, was the day of the wedding. You got into your dress and heels, did your makeup, and hair. "Ready Luke?" You said picking up your clutch. Luke came out in his suit with his tie in his hands. He laughed and looked up at you, "Can you do this for me?" He asked, and blushed a bit.

Luke wasn't one to wear suits. You giggled and set your purse down. You took the tie and wrapped it around his neck. You smiled up at him, and used the tie to pull him closer to you, and you kissed him. Your soft lips met his. When you broke the kiss you tied his tie. You tapped his chest, "There you go penguin" You said.

The two of you arrived at the wedding and sat down. You waved and smiled at some old friends, and then the music started playing for your friend's fiancé to walk down the aisle.

When the time finally came for your friend to walk down the aisle everyone stood. She looked beautiful. You grasped Lukes arm and your eyes teared up. You promised you wouldn't cry.

You all sat down and the ceremony continued. It was very sweet, and when it ended you took Luke to meet some friends.

"(Y/N), did you see who's here?" One of your friend said. "It's your (ExBF/ExGF/N)" Your friend smiled and pointed. Luke put his harm around your waist defensively, as your ex walked over. "(Y/N) It's been forever." They said smiling and hugging you. "How are you?" You asked. "Good. Single." They winked. "This is my boyfriend Luke." You said.

"Hi" Luke said smugly. "Oh I see." Your ex said. They walked away.

"Should I worry about them," Luke asked wrapping his hands around your waist and kissing you. "No, now dance with me." You said.

"Me and my noodle arms can't dance." He said, but let you drag him onto the dance floor.

The two of you danced clumsily, without a care in the world. You laughed so hard you couldn't breathe. A slow song came on.

Luke put his hands on your waist, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You leaned your head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

"I love you (Y/N)" He said.

"I love you to Lucas Robert Hemmings." You said.

sorry this took a while to write, i've been super busy and tired hope you're still enjoying this book lemme know please, and give me some suggestions. also sorry if this was awful, the only time i've had to write it is really late when i can barely keep my eyes open i'm almost at 2k so thankful