idrk what to call it//he creates a winter wonderland

You were sitting out on the large terris of you and Luke's apartment. It was so warm out in LA, but christmas was in a week. You remembered all the snowy christmases you had as a little kid.

"Hey babe" Luke said sitting down next to you. "What's up?" He asked swinging an arm around you.

"I'm just a little sad that I won't have snow on Christmas. It's always snowed on Christmas for me. I remember when I was really little, and on christmas mornings after we opened presents, my siblings and I would wrestle in the snow." You smiled, reminiscing the happy memories.

"Well, I've never had snow on Christmas." Luke pouted. "Wish it would snow in L.A" You sighed and rested your head on Luke's shoulder

--Luke's POV--

I knew how important this was to (Y/N) and I was the whole reason we were in L.A, so I felt like it was my fault she wasn't getting a white christmas. I wanted to do something really special for her. Create a winter wonderland.

I recruited the boys for help.

To: CalPal👍🏼, Muke❤️, Ishton Arwin

Hey guys, I need your help with something for (Y/N)

From CalPal👍🏼: oh boi what is it now

From Muke: what do you need

From Ishton Arwin: at your service mate

I gave Cal the job of distracting (Y/N) all day

--Your POV--

From Cal💕Pal: Hang with me today?

Sure!!

Normally Cal didn't ask to hangout alone, out of no where, but it would be fun.

He picked me up in his car. "Okay so this new donut place opened up-" He started but you cut him off. "Donuts? Let's go!" You said. He laughed. "Maybe I should've just brought Mike..." "Where are the guys today?" You asked. "Ash is visiting some friends, and Mike is with some girl." he said.

"What about you Cal Pal? Any lady friends?" You asked raising your eyebrows and nudging his arm. "No" He laughed. "But I hope I can find someone who is as pretty as you are." He said. "Thanks Cal-" He cut you off. "And hopefully as incredibly dorky and annoying." He snickered.

Cal kept you busy for the rest of the day. After those first donuts, the two of you decided to try all the donut places you could find. Why not?

--

Later Cal was dropping you off and bringing you upstairs. He walked in with you. "I'm supposed to give you this." He said handing you a piece of paper. It was a picture of you and Luke in the snow from your first vacation together, with a note scribbled on the back.

I know you're dreaming of a white christmas.
I hope you'll be beaming when you see-mas
What I made on the terris
--Lukey <3

"He's not very good at rhyming is he?" Calum asked, and lead you towards the terris. You laughed, "No" But it was really cute.

You stepped out onto the terris. It was completely dark. You heard Luke whisper now.

The terris lit up, christmas lights lined every surface. There were cardboard snow covered mountains, with cut outs of penguins and polar bears. Cotton had been laid out, covering the whole floor to look like snow. It smelled faintly of peppermint. There was even a fog machine.

There was Ashton holding the switch he just flicked to make it all turn on. And there was Luke. Sitting at a table with two cups of hot cocoa, smiling broadly.

"Walking in a winter wonderland?" He asked standing up. You ran into his arms and kissed him.

Suddenly, things started to land on your head. They were white. SNOW? How did Luke do that? You reached into your hair and on the round, and realizing it was shredded paper. You looked up to see Michael hanging over the edge of the roof above you sprinkling the paper down. "I've got plenty more where that came from!" He winked. You laughed.

"I know it's not snow-" Luke stated scratching the back of his head. "It's perfect." You said grabbing his head and kissing him again. You broke the kiss to say, "My very own Santa." You laughed. "sit on my lap and tell me want you want for Christmas?" Luke winked, and kissed you again. "Later." You winked back, and whispered in his ear. He smiled at you.

You and Luke walked around the terris drinking endless refills of hot cocoa for what seemed like hours. "I love you so much Luke. This is amazing. No body has ever done anything this sweet for me." You smiled running your hands through his hair. "I would do anything for you." He said, and pulled you into a long passionate kiss.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas." Luke sang

"There is just one thing I need." you sang back

"All I want for Christmas"

"Is youuuuuuu"

yayy❤❤ i liked this one. i think it's pretty good. i had a lot of fun writing it so... that means you something right? idk 😂 omg guys thankyou so much, my book went up 70 reads today while I was at school!! ❤❤ so greatful! I went on my phone and i had 270 reads and I was like WOAH thanks sm

😂 no i'm such a loser...BUT IM ALRIGHT WITH THAT- WE ARE THE LEADERS OF THE NOT COMING BACKS- WERE ALRIGHT THOUGH k fine i'll stop