you have to leave him again...or do you?

The North American Tour was ending. 5sos was headed to Asia, and then ending the tour in Australia. You'd have to go even longer than last time without Luke.

You woke up on this sad day, Luke was already up and was no longer in the bunk. You got up and he had two cups of coffee. He sat down, and patted the seat next to him. You curled under his arm, and drank your coffee in sweet silence.

You thought about how long it would be before you'd seen him again. You cried, you cried silently, because you wanted to be strong for Luke. Although you made no noise, some how he knew. He turned your head to face him and wiped away your tears away with his thumb. He pulled you into a hug. "Come with me" He said smiling.

"What?" You said, sitting up and facing him. "Come on the rest of the tour with me. Why not?" He said. "What about work?" You asked. "They'll let you take off. They need you more than you need them" He said.

A/N i know that's completely unrealistic but please just go with me here. i'm assuming most people's dream jobs would let them just take off so yeah go with it

"I mean...Of course!" You said and squealed. You set down the coffee and hugged Luke hard. He chuckled and hugged you back. Ashton, Calum, and Michael stepped out "YES!" They all said. "We didn't want you to go either" Michael said pouting. "SHES STAYING" Calum yelled. "Yay" Ashton yelled

A/N if you don't get the iconic "BAM straight in the pan" sorry, it was something ashton said a while ago 😂 i'm guessing if your part of the fandom you've definitely seen it

You giggled, (Y/BFF/N) came in the room. "YES THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES" She said hugging you. "Love ya" You said to her. "You know, I can't thankyou enough for introducing me to Ash. I never would've met him without you." She said. "Yeah thanks (Y/N) I can't imagine my life without he'd" Ashton said and kissed (Y/BFF/N).

"I can't imagine my life without you" You said turning to Luke and tapping him on the nose. You leaned up and kissed him. "Love you" Luke said, putting his hands on your waist and pulling you closer. "Love you too" You smiled.

"GROSS COUPLES." Michael said taking  idek for his instagram story. You laughed and kissed Luke some more.

here's an imagine!! hope ya like it!! love ya guys!! any suggestions?