he finds something bad on your phone

"CALUM HAS A GIRLFRIEND CALUM HAS A GIRLFRIEND" Michael chanted backstage. Calum had gotten together with a girl names Rose. You had met her at a few parties before they started dating, but you'd seen a lot more of her now that they were dating. She was super nice, funny, and gorgeous. She had decided to meet you guys on tour for a few days.

What had brought on Michaels chanting, was that you, ashton, (Y/BFF/N), luke, and michael has all walked back into the hotel room to find Calum and Rose snuggled on the couch.

You, Rose, and (Y/BFF/N) decided to go out for a girls night. Rose went into the bathroom to get ready as did (Y/BFF/N). You stood talking to everyone, and Calum came up behind you. He lifted you up and spun you around and you giggled. He put you on his back where you stayed for a while. At this point you were like a human doll to the boys, they were constantly picking you up.

The girls were ready and cane out. You checked your phone, which was at 2%. Shit. "Luke what percent is your phone at?" You asked. "100" He answered. "Mines at 2, can we trade since i'm going out?" You asked. "Sure" He said you swapped phones, and went out with the girls.

--Lukes POV--

"So Calum. How do ya like Rose?" Ashton said raising his eyebrows. Calum chuckled. "She's amazing. I get what you and (Y/N) feel like now Luke. She just makes me smile all the time. And she's sexy as hell." Calum said. He stared off into the distance and bit his lip. "CALUM ARE YOU ACTUALLY THINKING OF THAT RIGHT NOW?" Michael yelled and threw a pillow, snapping him out of his rose fantasy.

"Alright boys i'm heading out" I said laughing. (Y/N) had left about two hours ago and the boys and I had been hanging out, but i decided to go back to (Y/N)'s and mines room. I logged into my instagram on (Y/N)'s phone, since we had traded.

About half an hour later, (Y/N) got a snapchat from Calum. I decided i'd open it and snap Calum. When I opened it it was not what I'd expected. It was Calums nudes from a new years ago, but times 5. AND WHY WAS HE SENDING THEM TO MY GIRLFRIEND?? The caption on the nudes was,

you asked for this a while ago, well here you go 💕 please return babe 😏 love you

The only thing I could think of in my head was, (Y/N) is cheating on me with Calum. That's when (Y/N) walked through the door. I stared at her coldly.

--Your POV--

Luke stared at you coldly. Fuck what did I do. "Luke...Is something wrong?" I asked him gulping. "Yeah, you're cheating on me with Calum." He blurted out. He was choosing to be crazy and blunt tonight, huh? "That's rediculous Luke. Why would you even think that?" You said raising your voice a bit. "Don't play all innocent (Y/N) don't lie to me" Luke scoffed. "It's not like you haven't tried to get with Calum before. Remember what happened last time? You ended up in a coma? Thought you would've learned your lesson."

That really hurt. Luke hasn't ever brought that up again. You began to cry and were speechless. Luke stood up. "Nothing to say? Yeah that's what I thought." He walked out, and pushed you aside, this knocked you off your balance a bit. And you rolled you ankle, you wanted to yell out ow but the sound couldn't escape you, luke don't know he's hurt you and kept walking.

You slumped against the wall, and just cried. Not knowing what else to do. You held your ankle which began to swell and just sobbed.

--Lukes POV--

I ran out of the hotel and just went outside. I was steaming with anger. I reached my hand into my pocket to text the boys, and Calum. And i was surprised when I pulled out (Y/N)'s Phone. We had never switched back. The screen lit up. Another snapchat from Calum. But this time it was a chat. Bet you he was gonna so her for nudes.

I opened it.
OH MY GOD (Y/N) IM SO SORRY THAT WAS MEANT FOR ROSE PLEASE DONT HATE ME ID NEVER HIT ON YOU LIKE THAT YOUR LUKES GIRLFRIEND, MY BEST FRIEND, AND LIKE A SECOND SISTER PLEASE DONT HATE ME COME TO MY ROOM SO I CAN APOLOGIZE

My eyes widened. I sighed and pressed my hand to my forehead. How stupid could I be. How untrusting could I be. I owe her and Calum a huge apology. I walked back upstairs.

--Youd POV-

You heard the door open. Luke walked back in.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N) while I had your phone Calum snap chatted you nudes. And the Caption made it sound like you had asked for them, and that you guys were in a relationship and that you loved each other. But he just snapped me, well you, and said they were meant for Rose and he apologizes. And i'm so sorry, I'm so stupid. I was fueled by jealousy and anger. And I shouldn't have brought up the whole coma thing I'm so sorry I was trying to hurt you because I thought that you hurt me. Please forgive me baby I'm so sorry."
Luke said sincerely.

How could you not forgive him. You would think he's cheating on you with Calum too if Calum sent him nudes. "Of course I forgive you" You giggled and stood up. You whined a little and sat back down because of your ankle.

"DID I DO THAT?" Luke said in shock. "IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO OH MY GOD" He started to freak out. You said "Shhhh" And signaled for him to hug you. He leaned down and hugged you tightly "I know you didn't mean to it's okay" You said. "You're too amazing (Y/N)" He said.

"So how were they?" You asked. "What?" Luke said breaking your hug. "The nudes" You said. Luke laughed, "Haven't you seen the original nudes"

"No" You said skeptically. "oh boi" Luke said pulling out his phone to look it up.

so there's an imagine! when this imagine book is over, i'll be working on a fan fic luke book, but not imagines, i mean like a book with a plot, but it's still Luke. hope you enjoyed this :) i thought it was funny. CalumMyHoodie  i really hope
you enjoy it. lemme know if you guys have any suggestions!