returning from tour

The tour was finally over. You and Luke, along with 5sos and (Y/BFF/N) were getting off a plane at LAX finally back home. "HOME" Michael shouted and laid down on the airport floor. You laughed and lightly kicked him. "So many germs michael" You said. He sprang up. "Ew you're right" He said officially grossed out.

Once you all got outside you all took a car home to you own houses, and went your separate ways. You'd probably see the boys and (Y/BFF/N) soon enough, they were pretty much family. You hugged them anyway.

You and Luke sat in the back of an uber. You rested your head on his shoulder and sighed in relief. "I'm so happy to be home." You said. "It wouldn't be the same without you." Luke said and kissed the top of your head. He put his arm around you and pulled you close.

The car dropped you off. And the two of you walked in the apartment. You breathed in the familiar smell of home. "I want our dog." Luke said pouting. "We'll get her from (Y/F/N) tomorrow." You said and put a hand on lukes shoulder.

"I'm exhausted." You said sitting on the floor. Luke smiled, and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder like a sac, and carried you to your shared bedroom. He threw you down on the bed and leaned down, hovering over you.

He kissed you softly. "Let's sleep in our own bed now." Luke said. "We have so much room!" He said excited. You giggled and got ready for bed.

After turning the lights off the two of you got into bed and luke pulled you close. "What's the point of space if we're going to sleep like this anyway?" You asked. "Don't ask questions just enjoy the cuddle"

hope you enjoyed that! i thought it was cute and not trash! 😂