cabin vacation

You and Luke jumped in the van you'd rented, you the boys, and (Y/BFF/N) rented a cabin for the week, and were driving up there. Luke sat in the front seat driving and you picked everyone up. You, Ashton, and (Y/BFF/N) sat in the back row, being the smallest.

--Lukes POV--

After a very long car ride, with some loud people we arrived. (Y/N), (Y/BFF/N), and Michael had all fallen asleep. I climbed into the back and scooped up (Y/N) she was so cute sleeping in my arms like that. I kissed her forehead and carried her inside.

Ashton followed behind with (Y/BFF/N) in his own arms. Then the two of us went back out to the car with Calum. "MICHAEL." We shouted, trying to wake him up. "If he doesn't wake up we could just throw him in the lake." Calum said. I looked out on the lake, the night sky and hills around us reflected perfectly off of it, and the cabin was beautiful. "NO IM AWAKE PLEASE DONT THROW ME IN THE LAKE." Michael said getting up. I chuckled and grabbed (Y/N) and mines bags from the trunk.

--Your POV--

You awoke in the morning, with Lukes arms wrapped around you. You were startled at first because you didn't know where you were, you shot up. "Babe it's ok, I carried you in last night because you fell asleep in the car, we're at the cabin." Luke said not even opening his eyes and yanking you back down. You turned to face him and stared at him for a while. He was just so hot. He opened his eyes and said, "I can feel you staring at me." He then laughed. You jumped out of bed. Luke groaned but followed.

Soon everyone was in the kitchen area, and Calum was making waffles for everyone. You and Luke sat cuddled up on the couch, and so did (Y/BFF/N) and Ashton. "Couples. I love being single." Michael said glancing at the four of you. You smiled at him and rolled your eyes. "Michael were going out tonight, you committed relationship guys can stay home." Calum laughed. Michael quickly agreed.

After breakfast the 6 of you got in bathing suits and went outside, you had found a rope swing on a tree. "(Y/N) try something with me." Luke signaled for you to jump on his back, which you did, He then grabbed on to the rope. "Hold your breath." He smiled. He swung back and forth and jumped off into the water, with you holding on.

The two of you laughed once you came to the surface. Luke grabbed your face and kissed you. Your wrapped your legs around his waist and he held you, you always felt safe in his arms.

Everyone else jumped in the water. Calum swam over, and grabbed you from Lukes arms, he threw you into the water. You came up and looked at him angrily. As Calum wasn't paying attention and laughing, you swam. over pushing him over, he fell into the water. Everyone started splash fighting.

Luke came over to you with a bucket of water and dumped it on you head. You wiped it from your eyes, and jumped on him. Playfully hitting and kicking him until he sunk down into the water. He came up, and kissed you again. Water rolled down from his hair, and rolled off your lips, nothing getting in between them. You continued to kiss him for a long time. "NO PDA" You heard Michael laugh, walking over to you two and splashing you.

You all got out of the water and dried off. Once you went inside, you all drank about, and played a game of cards against humanity. Later Ashton and (Y/BFF/N) went out into town, to dinner. Michael and Calum went out too, but who know where. Luke said he had a surprise so you patiently waited inside on your phone.

"Ok (Y/N)" Luke said walking into the room and taking your hand. He led you outside. The sun was setting and the lighting was beautiful, reflecting off the lake.

On the water, now stood a floating dock, with a picnic blanket, food, and drinks. There were two swan floats on the side of the dock. Luke had decorated the dock in twinkling lights. It was absolutely stunning. You suddenly hugged him tightly, "how are you so sweet?" You said.

The two of you went over to the floating dock, and laid on the picnic blanket. You drank and ate. When you were finished eating it got dark. You and Luke laid back on the picnic blanket, and looked up in the sky. "You can't see these kinds of stars in the city." Luke said wrapping his arm around you. "You know what i like about stars?" Luke asked looking at you.

"What?" You said attentively. "They're each unique, even though there's more than you could ever count." Luke said.

"Even in a sky full of stars I can focus on a bright one." You said focusing your gaze on Luke. "Just like how I found you, in a world full of people." You said. You kissed Luke passionately. "I love you (Y/N)" Luke said. You turned yourself over and straddled him.

You bent down, and kissed him, your body's pressing against each other. "I love you too." You said, and then pulled him into another kiss. You and Luke made out for a while, You kissed his neck, and moved yourself up and down on him. Luke let out a soft moan. You could feel him getting harder beneath you.

That's when bright lights shown on you, and it was the headlights of Ashton and (Y/BFF/N) pulling up into the driveway. You looked at Luke, "Later." You said winking. The two of you held hands and got up to greet ashton and (Y/BFF/N).

"Wow Luke that was really sweet and thoughtful of you." Ashton said. "Well, Luke is a really sweet guy." You said, and wrapped your arms around his neck. You stared into his deep blue eyes. "You're really something you know that (Y/N), you have me wrapped around your finger." Luke said. "You're not so bad yourself." You smirked.

Here's an imagine! sorry it took me a little bit to get out, i have a big thing coming up next week so i'm really busy. i don't know how much i'll be updating with in the next week, i'll try to as much as possible thanks for understanding thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this one! i thought it was adorable! 😊