teasing

You and Luke were sitting on the couch watching Clueless. Luke had his arm around you, and you rested your head on his warm body.

Luke put his hand on your inner thigh, and rubbed it. He knew you liked that. "Lucas..." You said. He didn't stop. He only smirked, and looked at you innocently. "You know what you're doing." You laughed. "And what is that?" Luke said. "Trying to turn me on" You giggled.

"Two can play at that game" You smirked. You lifted yourself up and straddled him, kissing his neck. You nibbled on his ear a little bit. And your hand rested on his inner thigh. You got Luke to let out a soft moan. His hands ran up and down your sides, touching the sides of your boobs.

You broke your kiss, and got up smirking. And walked away. "Oh no...Now, you have to finish what you started." Luke said smiling, he got up chasing you.

The two of you were running around the house. Luke finally caught you, and lifted you up, throwing you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Luke put me down!" You laughed hitting his back. He threw you down on the bed, and hovered over you. "Hey you brought this on yourself" Luke laughed and then continued to kiss you passionately.

"Well, I'm not complaining." You said in between kisses.

guys i'm at like 180 reads and i'm so happy. thankyou all so much. hope you enjoyed this ❤❤ keep reading! read some of my other chapters! some have zero views 🤧 also, if you guys could read my A/N from a few chapters ago, because I asked for feedback and stuff thankss