he gets mad at you for checking out a guy

You and Luke were walking down the sidewalk, hand in hand on a nice sunny day in L.A.

You were window shopping, and just having fun when you decided to go to a little cafe. When you and Luke walked in to the coffee store, you saw ashton and (Y/BFF/N) there. "Hey guys!" You said and gave your best friend and ashton a hug.

The four of you sat down at a table you and luke, across from your best friend and ashton. (Y/BFF/N) placed her head on ashton's shoulder and Luke placed his hand on your thigh, and smiled at you. A waiter came to take your order.

The waiter was pretty attractive, tall, muscular. When he walked up he looked you and (Y/BFF/N) up and down. He went around taking your orders. "Hey beautiful, what can I get you?" He asked and smiled at you. Luke tightened his grip on your thigh, and you placed a hand on top of his.

You ordered, and the waiter left. (Y/BFF/N) leaned across the table, "Um, hottie?" She said. You laughed. "You know it." Luke eyed ashton. "I'm going to go to the bathroom. (Y/BFF/N), come with me?" You asked. "Coming" she said.

--Lukes POV--

I did not like that waiter flirting with (Y/N) and (Y/BFF/N) at all. I figured ashton felt the same way. "That waiter was totally checking the girls out." I said and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but when you got girls as pretty as ours, it happens" Ashton smiled. "But then (Y/BFF/N) said he was hot. Doesn't that bother you?" I asked ashton. I heard (Y/N) agree with her and that sure bothered me.

"Nah. They were just checking him out. I mean, you never check other girls out? Doesn't mean you have to do anything about it." Ashton said and took a sip of his drink. "Yeah, I guess...." I said.

--Your POV--

After your lunch the waiter brought the check. "I'll get it." You said. "You sure?" Luke asked. "Yeah I got it." You said. "I'll split it with you." (Y/BFF/N) said. "Fine with me." You said

You opened up the check and laughed. The waiter had slipped his number in there with a note that read hit me up. Wow. Classy. "What's so funny?" Luke smiled and asked you. "Oh nothing."

After paying the check, you and luke said goodbye to (Y/BFF/N) and ashton. And you walked back to your apt. "So what was so funny?" Luke asked. "Oh nothing really, but that waiter slipped me his number." You chuckled.

Luke tightened his grip on your hand. "Luke I threw it out, it's all good." You said reassuringly. "Yep!" Luke said, forcing a smile.

--

Later you and Luke were on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother. Luke later down across the couch, and you sat at the end under his legs. Your phone buzzed.

--(Y/BFF/N) 🥂👯
lmao i found hot waiters instagram 😂

You clicked on the link. And chuckled. "What princess?" Luke asked. "Oh nothing..." You said, not taking your eyes off you phone. Luke grabbed your phone and laughed. His tone became more serious. "What's this?" He asked flatly. "Nothing." You said. "Why do you have that waiter instagram?" Luke said and sat up now, swinging his legs off of you.

He got up. "Where are you going?" You asked getting up now. "I don't know, if your bored call that waiter." Luke said and walked into the bedroom.

You paused the TV and followed. "Luke, this is rediculous." You sighed. "It's ridiculous, that i don't want my girlfriend flirting with every guy she sees?" Luke said. "I wasn't even flirting back Luke. Don't make me out to be some slut-" Luke cut you off. "You certainly weren't denying him. You and (Y/BFF/N) were all over him." Luke said. He crossed his arms. "Don't act like I tried to hook up with him. He just slipped me his number, and I ignored him." You said now crossing you're own arms.

He was silent for a moment "Lukey, Im sorry. I get it"

"You don't get it." Luke snapped. He raised his voice now, "In fact, I bet if I wasn't there, you would've taken what he was offering." Luke said yelling at you.

"Fuck you Luke! I'm not some stupid bitch walking around trying. to get every guy to sleep with her. You treat me like some dirty slut!" You yelled back tears in your eyes. You stormed out of the room.

Not too long after Luke came to you. "(Y/N) kitten, Im sorry. I really am. There's so many guys out there, that are more muscular than I am, hotter than I am, smarter than I am. And better than I am. I jut got jealous, and instead of talking to you about it, I decided to hide it. It built up inside of me and I just kind of exploded. You're no slut. You're a beautiful smart woman, and you're mine, and I trust you. I'm so lucky to have a girl like you, who I know will never betray me. Can you forgive me?" Luke finished.

He took your hands into his, and looked you in the eyes. "Yes babe, I forgive you. But Luke, you have to trust me okay, I'm sorry about before, I should've been more understanding to how you felt." You said. Luke hugged you and put his chin on your head. "I love you." He said. Your body was pressed against his, and you felt him breathing. "I love your too Luke." You sighed in comfort.

"Hey. Don't be so insecure, your hot as hell." You said smiling at him. "Oh yeah?" Luke said.
Luke kissed you passionately, his hands on your butt. You kissed his neck, and his chest. "Mmm" Luke said.

"Definitely. There's one thing nobody will ever do better than you." You winked. Luke picked you up bridal style and carried you back into the bedroom.

hey guys! are my imagines a bit too long? is there too much random crap that i don't need, making it boring? or is it good? lemme know please. so this was pretty bad, oops. thanks for reading anyway! 😂❤