Valentines day

As you were still on tour, luckily for Valentine's day, 5sos, you, were in a hotel and not the tour bus. You happened to be in New York City at this point. You woke up to sunlight beaming in from the large window in your hotel room.

You sat up and stretched your arms out. You looked to your left but there was no Luke. Across the room was a large cart with a tray. It was room service. You climbed out of bed slipping on slippers, and walked over to it. Heart shaped pankcaked with chocolate chips, hot chocolate, and a small note sat on the tray.

You brought it over to a small table, and ate, and read your note.

I thought it'd be fun if I made a little game for you. Where am I? Your valentine? With your gifts? That's for you to find :) tweet a picture of your breakfast, and a clue shall surface soon.
-Luke
PS HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH PRINCESS

You giggled, and snapped a picture of your breakfast. You tweeted it. You munched on the pancakes when you got a twitter notification.

where we began? Where Luke and you began? Where you met? The elevator! Of course! You ran out into the hallway over towards the elevators

where we began? Where Luke and you began? Where you met? The elevator! Of course! You ran out into the hallway over towards the elevators. You found an envelope on a table between two elevators. Addressed to (Y/N).

Someone should come from the elevator any minute now, be patient.
-Luke

As soon as you finished reading the note, the elevator made a ding sound. A pizza guy stepped out. "(Y/N)?" He asked. "Yes" You said. "This is from Luke" He said. He handed you a pizza box and went back into the elevator. You took it back to the room. You remembered when you and Luke first met you ate pizza.

Opening it, there was a note inside. You picked it up.

we should eat food and talk sometime
-Luke

You remembered when Luke and you met, he wrote we should eat food and talk again sometime on the back of a pizza box receipt. You smiled thinking about the memories. An address was written on the back of the note, it said the time 6:30, and A car will pick you up then out front of the hotel.

You hung out with Calum and Michael until 5:30 and then you got ready and made your way over to the mystery address.

In the car that Luke had sent for you, you stared out the window at the city. The radio played in the background. You listened up when your heard the radio host say, "This one goes out to (Y/N) from Luke, He says Happy Valentine's day princess, I mean every word of this song." The song Disconnected began to play. You smiled to yourself, and took a video for snapchat, so Luke could see you got his message.

You arrived at a beautiful restaurant.You walked inside. At a table for two, next to a large window over looking the city sat a tall boy. Luke. You sat down. "Happy Valentine's day (Y/N) Looks like you found me" Luke said, he kissed you across. the table. "Happy Valentine's day" You said.

The waiter came to the table. As Luke spoke, you smirked, and touched your foot to his thigh. Lukes eyes widened and he continued to speak. You moved your foot farther up his leg and he stuttered as he ordered. You giggled, when the waiter left. Luke only smirked at you, and rolled his eyes.

You and Luke had a dinner full of fun and laughter, probably too much fun and laughter for such a fancy restaurant.

The waiter asked if you wanted dessert. "Just a check please" Luke said. "But I wanted desert lukey" You say. "Don't worry" He said winking.

You and Luke left the restaurant and he took you to the next sort of your surprise, a large candy shop, with anything you could possibly think of, the had it. Luke guided you in by the hand. "Take anything you want." He said. You squealed, and hugged him, lifting you off the ground a little. Luke chuckled and kissed your cheek.

You proceeded to pick out a sizable amount of candy. Luke took a video of you on snapchat, captioning it "I didn't know candy would make her this happy"

Luke paid for your very large bag of candy, and the two of you walked down the bright city streets, eating pounds of candy.

You got back to the hotel. "Now for presents." Luke said.

First was a polaroid camera. "OH MY GOD LUKEY" You said. "I WANTED ONE SO BAD THANKYOU." You said hugging him tightly.

Next, was two longish necklaces, each half of a heart, Yours said Luke, and Lukes said (Y/N)
"Now I can always carry you close, and we'll always be connected." You said. You kissed him passionately on the lips, and put your necklace on, Luke put his on too, and you took a very adorable picture obviously.

"Now there's one more gift..." Luke smirked. "Can I give you my gift first?" You asked. "Yep!" Luke said excitedly like a 5 year old.

"NO WAY" Luke shouts as he opened his present. His present, was a brand new guitar signed by Green Day's guitarist, one of Lukes favorite bands. And tickets to see the set/ filming locations of (the show you and Luke watch together) "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Luke yelled. You giggled as you took a video of his reaction. "I have one more thing" You said This one was a bit of a fake gift.

You handed Luke a poster. He unrolled it and laughed hysterically you had a picture of fetus Luke printed onto a poster.

"BEST PRESENT" Luke yelled and laughed

"BEST PRESENT" Luke yelled and laughed. You sat on his lap, and kissed him. He put his hand on your hip. "I got you one more gift, and I think we could use it right now." Luke smirked. He pulled out a victoria's secret bag. "You bet we can use it right now." You giggled, and kissed him. "I love you." You said. "I love you too (Y/N)"

here's the valentine's day imagine!! sorry if it's not great i'm super tired 😴 hope you like it though!! 😘😘 happy valentines day everyone!