he gets you pizza

so i made a fake tweet for this imagine, first time trying it and i like it so

You laid in your bed, on your phone waiting for Luke to come home from the studio.

you heard the front door open, and luke ran into the room

you heard the front door open, and luke ran into the room. "Babe!" He said jumping down onto the bed. He kissed you on the cheek. "Hey hemmo" You said as he slipped his arm around you. He grabbed your phone from your hands and opened up snapchat.

"Hey guys (Y/N) here, my boyfriend Luke is amazing." He said mockingly while taking a video and posting it to your story.

You playfully hit him on the chest and took your phone back, but turned it off and put it at your side. "I got you a present." Luke said smiling at you and tapping your nose. "What?" You said.

Luke got up and returned to the bedroom with a pizza box, he got down on his knee "Mah lady" He said jokingly. "You giggled and took the box setting it down on the table next to the bed.

"Thanks penguin." You sand and pecked his lips. You laid down on the bed, and yanked Luke down with you. You took out a slice of pizza and took a bite, then kissed Luke. "My hero." You giggled. "Yeah, or I just read your twitter." He laughed. He placed a hand under you chin and kissed you.

hope you guys liked this imagine! did you like that fake tweet? ❤❤ i want someone to just bring me pizza like that