he says i love you

You're just hanging out at home, on snapchat sending cute snaps to luke about how you miss him, and want him to come home.

Luke wasn't on tour or anything, but he was at the studio, but he'd be at your place later.

You check your stories, and michael posted something. It's a video of him and the guys out at a club, including Luke.

He's been going out with the guys a lot lately and never invites you. You haven't really had a chance to hangout with Luke's band members yet, and you want to because they're his best friends, more like brothers.

A couple hours pass, and there's a knock on the door. You open it, and it's Luke.

You look up at him angrily. "What's wrong babe?" He asks. You say nothing. "Of you're going to give me the silent treatment we can't work this out." He says.

"You're embarrassed of me." You say. "What in the hell makes you think that?!" He exclaims.

"I've never met the guys! They're like brothers to you! You've gone out with them every night this week and you haven't invited me once!" You yelled storming off. Closing your self in your bedroom.

You hear footsteps creep outside the door. "I'm sorry. But, I'm not embarrassed of you. I just...I'm really serious about you. I don't want to mess this up. I love you."

He said He loves you for the first time. Just as your about to open the door, you hear a faint singing. "I never see you anymore. Come out the door. It's like you've gone awayyyyy" Luke sings.

Why the heck is he singing frozen. You love that dork. You open the door, "I love you dork." you say and wrap your arms around his neck. He lifts you up spinning you. Around while kissing you.

You like how much taller he is. "You won't lose me, I wanna meet the guys."
you demand.

"You sure? Muke is heavily shipped for a reason." He says smiling. "Yes i'm sure." Now come cuddle with me." You say guiding him to bed.