seeing his show

Tonight was the boys first show of the North American tour, and it was the first show of this tour you'd be at. You were so excited to join 5sos for this part of the tour. You arrived at The Forum with 5sos and (Y/BFF/N). The boys and the two of you goofed around in the dressing room as the boys got ready.

"PANTS" Michael shouted and yanked down Lukes pants, and underwear. You and your friend giggled, and Luke pulled up his pants and then yanked down Michael's pants. Soon enough Luke and Michael were fighting and pantsing each other continuously back and forth. They were so immature, it was pretty cute.

Luke picked you up and held you in front of himself as a shield. Michael rushed up to him. "I SWEAR TO GOD MICHAEL IF YOU YANK MY PANTS DOWN-" You said but were cut off when of course, Michael yanked down your pants. "What i've already seen you like this almost 3 times" He laughed. He wasn't wrong he'd walked in on you and Luke enough. Everyone laughed and the boys put the final touches on themselves and got ready for soundcheck.

You and (Y/BFF/N) stood on stage for soundcheck, and took pictures with the fans who had soundcheck tickets.

Later on the opening acts were over and it was almost time for the boys to go out on stage. You stood close to Luke with his arm around you. "I'm so proud of you Luke. I'm so excited to see the show." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "This is the only show i've ever been nervous for." He said. He smiled, gave your hand a squeeze, and kissed your lips. "Luke" The stage manager came and said. You gave Luke one last hug and watched him go out onto the stage.

After they sang a couple songs, Luke spoke. "How are you guys tonight" He panted and everyone screamed. "So some of you may know this, my amazing girlfriend (Y/N) is here tonight. This next song is about her. So (Y/N) this goes out to you." He shot you a glance, and winked. The opening riff to Disconnected started to play. You sang along backstage.

Good Girls came along. It came time for Calum to say
"Michael what does she say?"
And Michael, being michael replied, "I pantsed (Y/N)" He glanced at you and you doubled over laughing.

The concert was coming to an end. They had done so amazing. The boys got off stage, and went backstage for VIP meet and greets. They took pictures and talked to every fan with a VIP pass, and many of them asked to talk to you too.

You all went back home, tomorrow you were leaving for the rest of the North American tour. You and Luke laid in bed and talked.

"So how was I tonight?" Luke asked. "Perfection" You said and put your hand on his shoulder. "Love you so much (Y/N)" He said and wrapped his long arms around you. You sighed in happiness and drifted off to sleep.

this was trash i'm sorry 😂 hope you liked it anyway. i can't even explain my love for luke , i just love him so much. who else is super super excited for the third album?