vacation pt. 2

It was 3 in the morning when the terrible sound of your alarm went off. Usually you wouldn't get up, but you were filled with adrenaline because you couldn't wait to get away with Luke.

"Wake up you penguin" You said shaking Luke. "Fine" Luke yawned. He got up, and threw some sweats on, with a navy blue cap.

You threw on a 5SOS t-shirt, some leggings, and sneakers, but packed slippers in your carry on. You finished throwing some stuff in your bag and it was time to go.

"So we'll drop of Mac at Calum's on the way?" Luke said.

A/N guys if you forgot who Mac is it's Michael Ashton Calum, you and Luke's corgi that you got a few chapters ago, lol i forgot to write about the dog

"Yep." You said stretching and yawning, and throwing on a cap, to match Luke obviously, couple goals.

"Bye guys! Have fun! Wish I was coming with you." Calum said waving goodbye, and picking up your dog.

As Luke was driving, he grasped your hand. He put on the radio and you two sang together, jamming out in the car.

After you finally got passed all this annoying airport lines, Luke said "I have one more surprise...FIRST CLASS" Luke said doing a little dance. You giggled, "Thanks babe" You put your arms around him and rested your head on his chest, he put his chin on your head. You stood there in silence for a minute, not awkward silence, just loving sweet silence.

You and Luke boarded the plane. Luke put your carry on in the over head, and plopped down next to you. He grabbed your hand, interlacing your fingers. You resented your head on his shoulders. He put his other arm around you and ran his hand through your hair. "I love you princess" He said. "Love you too Lukey poo" You said. You fell asleep.

Hey guys i just wanted to write this cute little chapter, because for some reason, i feel like being with Luke on an airplane would be really cute 😂 idk, well to be fair everything with him is cute ❤️❤️😂