Moving in together pt.2

hey guys to remind you of "moving in together pt.1" you and luke want to move in together, but you wanted to wait until after graduation. now that you graduated, your going to look for apartments in California. that's where luke's studio is being moved to. The guys were apt. hunting too

You and Luke has landed at LAX yesterday and we're meeting up with a realtor to find you a 1 or 2 bedroom apt.

You've asked Ashton to come with you to get a second opinion. There was a knock on the door. You opened it to see Ashton. "Hey (Y/N)" Ashton said. "Hey Ash" You said, as luke came back. "Hey mate!" Luke said. "Hey Luke" ashton said. He put luke in a headlock, and gave him a noogie.

"Don't mess with the hair" Luke said. You three walked out. Luke put his arm around your waist. Ashton looked out you two, and put his arm around luke, and winked at him twice. You laughed. "Hey (Y/N) you better watch out, or i'm gonna steal your man" Ash laughed. "Hey I'm taken" Luke said smiling at you.

You arrived at the first apt. It was in the center of L.A. "Love the location" You said. "Yeah, not far from the studio" Luke said. "Or my place!" Ashton added. "Next!" Luke said jokingly. "And, its with you" you said kissing Luke on the cheek, "You guys are too cute. Now let's go inside," Ashton went ahead, and you followed.

It was a two bedroom apt. (well it was more like a condo, you and Luke wanted something more permanent, lol like a PERMANENT VACATION) that was filled with natural light. Luke would look so nice in the morning. It had a huge shower and bath tub. It was too perfect what was the price. "How do you like it?" Luke asked. "I love it so much." You answered. "It's really perfect." Luke smiled.

"How much is it?" Luke asked. The realtor answered it was the tippy top of your price range. "Let's talk in the bathroom"

You and Luke plopped down in the bathtub across from each other. "I love this place, and it's not over our price range..." Luke said. "I love it too, but shouldn't we look around more?" You asked. You wanted you first place together to be perfect.

"(Y/N) I've been looking around online, I feel really good about this place. I can see us here. For a long time. (Y/N) take a leap of faith with me" Luke reasoned. You were quiet for a minute. "Alright." You finally said smiling. "Really?"

"Alright, Alright" You said laughing, too excited. "How ready are you to begin our life together?" Luke said. "I've never wanted anything more" You said.

You stepped out of the tub. You and Luke had a long, passionate kiss. Still kissing, Luke moved his hands to your sides, and started tickling you. "Luke stop" You laughed. "I love you" He said. You caught your breath, "I love you too"

That's when Ashton walked in, with a hand over his eyes. "Guys are you doing anything? Can I uncover my eyes?" Ashton said. Luke decided to mess with him and let out some fake soft moans. "Oops, sorry! Guys no offense, but this is kinda a weird place to-" Ashton was still covering his eyes when you cut him off. "Ashton, you can uncover your eyes. Luke's just messing with you" You laughed.

"Ashton what do you think of this place?" You asked. "I can really see you, Luke, and a dog eating pizza here together forever." You and Luke laughed. It really was perfect.

heyyy guys i thought this chapter was super cute. **hint you and luke will probably be getting a dog soon 😉