wedding pt.2

Luke took your hand, and led you onto the dance floor. For your first dance.

Luke held you close to his chest. You felt warm and safe in his arms. You knew this was a good start to the rest of your lives. 

"(Y/N)?" Luke whispered.

"yeah?"

"I feel so weird with everyone staring at us" Luke admitted.

"It's okay" You chuckled.

Soon the dance ended and all of your friends joined the two of you on the dance floor.

"Now it's time for the best part." You said a little while later, turning to Luke and Michael. 

"What?-" Luke said, but was cutoff

"CAKE" You and Michael both yelled at the same time.

You and Luke cut each other a slice of cake, and then proceeded to shove it in each others faces, laughing uncontrollably. 

"If we were alone, i'd lick it off" Luke whispered in your ear, and chuckled a little. He gave you a goofy wink. 

"You goofball" you giggled, and kissed him on the cheek.

Soon it was time for speeches. First, was the best man, or in this case best men, Ashton and Calum. Michael was speaking with them too.

"So the tree of us wrote this together." Michael said.

Calum began, "Luke, we've known you since you were a cringey teenager. We knew you when it was you, a camera, and a guitar. Since then we have achieved a lot. We've seen you grow up, and become a good guy who cares about people, and knows how to treat them. A goof with an unexplainable love for penguins. A man giant with a whole lot of talent. (Y/N), you're one of the best things that has ever happened to Luke. You bring the best out in him. You really do. We've only known (Y/N) for 3 years, but in that time she's become more than just our best friends girlfriend. She's become one of our best friends. We love her, like a sister. She has the best sense of humor, and an adorable laugh. She accepts people for who we are, even us with all of our flaws. These two are meant for each other. The goofiest, dorkiest, cutest couple, well, (y/n) is cute, I don't know about Luke. We wish you guys the best, and only the best. We're so happy that Luke found his Mrs. Hemmings. We love you guys."

You ran up to the boys and hugged them tightly, Luke ran up behind you and you were in the middle of a 5sos sandwich. You giggled, "I love you guys too."

You and Luke sat back down and it was time for your maid of honor, your best friend's speech. 

"First off, this is amazing. I'm too happy for you two. I remember when (Y/N) would daydream about marrying her dream guy, and honey, it looks like you've done it. He's everything she could want. Kind, funny, talented, and an all-around amazing guy. Luke, I love you a lot, you're one of my best friends, and I know you'll always treat her like the princess she is. You know it's true love when they're not afraid to be their unfiltered selves around each other. Or when they don't even have to do anything but cuddle to have a great time. (Y/N) I'm so proud of you, I'm so happy you found your prince charming. If it wasn't for these two getting together, I would have never met Ashton, who is the Luke to my (Y/N). Here's to Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings!" She finished and raised her glass.

"Thanks (Y/BFF/N)!" You said wrapping your arms around her. "Your the best, best friend ever!" You chuckled.

"You really are." Luke said and hugged her, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Really. Thank you."

"No problem, also, how's the wedding up there?" She smirked. Luke rolled his eyes and laughed. 

Next, your brother, sister, jack, and ben all made their own speeches. And then dancing continued.

Around one, the wedding was coming to an end. Everyone followed you and Luke outside, as the two of you got into a car with a driver, and your honeymoon would begin.

"One more thing before we go!" You said to Luke, who was opening the car door. 

"Of course." He said.

You held up the bouquet, and everyone knew what that meant. Whoever caught it would get married next. 

"Okay!" You turned around, and threw it behind your head.

You turned around to see who caught it.

"I CAUGHT IT!" Your best friend shouted.

She glanced at Ashton, who smiled, then looked down at the ground blushing.

"Bye everyone!" You said getting in the car with Luke.

And the honeymoon began.

Sorry that took me so long! I've been super busy. But thanks for almost 8k reads! Here's wedding pt.2, hope it was good! love you all!!