he takes a bath with you

After a very long, stressful day, you decided a really hot bubble bath with a food would feel great. And you got a new bath bomb from one of your friends. Also, the bath in you and Luke's apartment was huge, it could fit like 4 people comfortably.

You sat in the huge jacuzzi bath with bubbles up to your chin. The bathe was tinted blue from the bath bomb. Luke came home.

"I'm home (Y/N) where are you?" He called out. "In here!" You shouted.

Luke strolled into the bathroom. "There's my princess." Luke says smiling, and removing his shoes. "Have we ever actually used this bath before?"Luke asked. "No but it's really nice, I had a long day." You said.

Next thing you know, Luke ripped of his clothes and jumped in with you, splashing you a bit. You giggled. Luke Came up next to you and rapped his arm around you.

"Still having a bad day?" He smiled. "Nope!" You said grabbing a handful of bubbles and putting them on his chin to look like a beard. You giggled.

In a little bit, after playing around, you got out of the bath. Luke let out one of those whistles. You rolled your eyes and laughed, wrapping a towel around yourself.

Luke gets up, and wraps a towel around his waist. You were already dressed in one of his t-shirts for bed. He came up behind you. He wrapped his hands around your stomach and kissed your neck, and the sweet spot under your ear. You let out a soft moan.

You got into bed and Luke rubbed your shoulders. "Lukey I love you, you're the sweetest guy ever." You say. "I love you so much." He says getting up and turning off the lights, then flopping onto the bed. You were sitting up, and he yanked you down and wrapped an arm around you. "Night Sunshine" He said.

hey thanks for reading! what's your fave 5sos song right now? 😂 i can't even pick did you guys like this one?