part 5 of comma// final part

--Lukes POV--

(Y/N) Was flatlining. The only thing I heard was that one long beep. I drowned out everything else.

"Mr. Hemmings you need to leave the room." A doctor shouted.

"No I won't." I said firmly. Ashton and Calum came up behind me and dragged me out.

I tried to pull away, but they held me back, I was shouting, and crying. Calum pulled me back and hugged me. I buried my face in his shoulder and cried. I could feel a single tear from Calum land on my head.

"1, 2, 3... clear"

"1, 2, 3... clear"

I wanted to cover up my ears, I could hear (Y/N) dying.

"1, 2, 3... clear"

"1, 2, 3... clear"

"Why isn't it fucking working?" I shouted lifting my head up from Calum.

"1, 2, 3... clear"

"1, 2, 3... clear"

"1, 2, 3... clear"

It stopped. They weren't trying anymore. I sank down on the floor and buried my face in my knees. Ashton dragged me up back into a chair.

"Mr. Hemmings." I heard the doctor.

"Not only were we able to revive (Y/N), but she woke up. She's going to be okay." The doctor smiled. I heard (Y/N)'s monitor beeping normally now.

I wanted to hug this man, I ran into (Y/N)'s room. She smiled at me.

"Oh thanks god." I said collapsing in the chair next to her bed. I started to chuckle in relief, she was okay. Everything was going to be okay. She tried to sit up, and wheezed, probably from the bruised lung, I helped her.

"Luke let me talk." She said quietly. "I'm so fucking sorry. I was so stupid and jealous. I just thought I was losing you and I couldn't handle that." She said and then coughed, and clutched her chest in pain. "Shhh, baby. It's ok." I said and ran my hand through her hair.

"I think even the haters were worried about you." I laughed. "Let's snap them a pic." Luke smiled, and took a picture with you.

He then tweeted the picture.

Luke5sos: we had a scary moment where she flatlined, but my love (Y/T/N) is going to be okay she's awake and i could be more thankful , don't know what i would do without her, she's my everything

All the fans were tweeting back supportive messages. "Pray for (Y/N) has been a trending hashtag for 2 weeks." Luke laughed and kissed you on the forehead. "I'm so happy it doesn't have to be trending anymore. God (Y/N) this was so scary. I thought I was going to lose you-" She cut me off.

"Well I'm here, it's okay." She smiled. The boys came in the room. They sat close by her side. "We're really sorry for everything that happened. I won't ever just give up on you like that again, when you love people sometimes you have to give them more chances, You're not just my friend because you're dating Luke, you're my best friend, like a sister, and I love you just as much as I love Luke." Calum said sincerely. Calum glanced at Luke and laughed, "Don't worry, not like that. That would be like dating my sister.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) I love you." Mikey said making a heart with his hands. "I love you as much as I love pizza."

"I'm so glad you're okay." Ashton said. "Geez, you put us through hell (Y/N)" ashton sighed in relief. "Well it shows because you all look like hell." She smiled. We all laughed. She was back. Our (Y/N) was back. My (Y/N) was back.

that's the end of the coma story ❤❤ i really hope you enjoyed it! i loved this story. CalumMyHoodie helped me perfect the storyline for this ily please give me your honest opinions!

~Elle🐧😍