red carpet event// grammys

yes, i know 5sos isn't nominated for a grammy, but don't we all wish they were?

"I can't believe we're actually up for a grammy." Luke said excitedly. "The limo with the guys is going to be here soon." Luke said. He buttoned the cufflinks on his suit. He looked really sharp and hot in that suit.

You sat in a chair, in your dress, with a robe over it, and your hair fully done, as a stylist puts the finishing touches on your makeup.

"I'm ready!" You said getting up and throwing off your robe. "Oh my god." Luke said. "Oh shit. I knew this was a bad choice. How bad does it look?" You asked.

"Bad? No you're fucking killing it." Luke said. He pulled you in front of a mirror. You had to admit, you did look pretty hot. "Fine, I may look drop dead gorgeous, but not as hot as you." You said tapping the tip of Luke's nose and kissing him.

The buzzer of your apartment buzzed, and you knew it was the boys, your best friend (ashton's gf)  in the limo, the two of you head down stairs and got in.

"AYYYYY" You said getting in. Michael passed you a glass of champagne. "Let's go!" You said. The limo sped away. "Do you guys think your going to win Best Album?" (Y/BFF/N) asked. "I think you are." You said placing your head on Lukes shoulder.

The boys all said they weren't sure and looked very nervous. Luke was kind of cute when he was nervous. You placed your hand on Lukes lower back and comfortingly rubbed it. He smiled at you and kissed you. "All I know is i'm going to find a pretty girl and take her home." Calum said winking. "CALUM" You all yelled. "I call Selena Gomez" Michale laughed opening another champagne bottle.

"No! Mine!" Calum said. "Um I called her." Michael said.

"Did I invite you to my barbecue?" Calum asked sassily. "Oh Calum not this again-" Ashton started. "THEN WHY ARE YOU ALL UP IN MY GRILL" He said jokingly, you could help but laugh.

The 6 of you arrived and got ready to walk down the red carpet. "Oh look over here we have Luke Hemmings and girlfriend (Y/N)" The host said running over to the two of you.

"Smile." Luke said through his teeth. "So tell us Luke, are you excited to be here." Luke answered a few questions like that one, but the reporter moved on to you. "(Y/N), tell me about yourself." She said. "Well I'm a (dream job), I'm 23..." You continued to tell her about yourself. "How about some pictures?" She said once you were done.

Luke stood next to you with. his hand on your back. Then he kissed you. He took your hand and led you inside. The 6 of you met up at your table. The award show began.

Finally the best album category came.

"The nominees are...

Purpose by Justin Bieber

Adele 25 by Adele

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

Blurry face by Twenty One Pilots

Sounds Good Feels Good by 5 Seconds of Summer."

Luke grasped your hand and squeezed it tight. You closed your eyes in anticipation.

"And the winner is...SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD BY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER."

The hostess yelled excitedly. The boys cheered loudly and everyone stood up and clapped for them. The boys ran up to the stage high giving people as they went.

"Thankyou so much for this. I honestly didn't know if we would win, we were up against so many amazing albums." Michael said.

"We couldn't do this without the fans. I couldn't have done this without my band mates, who are my best friends, and especially my inspiration, my girlfriend (Y/BFF/N)." Ashton said.

"The fans are the most important thing and i'm so grateful. I'm so happy you've all given us a chance to share our music with you, and we're so happy to spread joy with it." Calum said.

Luke walked up to the mic. "First of 5SOS FAM I LOVE YOU ALL. " He shouted. "Seconds, guys You're like brothers to me I would be nothing without you." He said looking at the guys. "Third, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) You are the love of my life, and continue to make me laugh and inspire me everyday. I love you." He said. He made a heart with his hands and stuck his tongue out at you. You knew a camera was on you, you didn't care and began to cry, gouging your best friend. You made a heart back, and then winked at him sticking up your middle finger.

The boys returned to you, and Luke ran into you arms. You hugged him tightly. He put his hands on your cheeks and said, "Proud of me?" You answered, "More than ever." And kissed him.

here's an imagine! next one i write is going to be a log cabin vacation with the boys, and (Y/BFF/N), after that i think i'm going to move on to the part of you and luke's relationship where he has to go on tour. don't worry you'll join him❤❤ 1.5K READS OMG THANKYOU