vacation pt.1

You and Luke were walking back from dinner. "I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes" Luke smiled. "Oh boy" You sighed. You were really excited.

Luke led you upstairs, to your shared apartment. "Okay open your eyes" He said. Sitting in front of you were two brand new suitcases, they were really nice and big. You were kind of confused by this, why would he buy suitcases. "Lukey...I love your surprise, but why?" You asked giggling.

"Don't you get in (Y/N)? We're going on vacation!" Luke exclaimed. "Yay!! Thanks Luke!" You said jumping up and down. You leaned into a soft and nice kiss. "Or should we say...Permanent vacation?" You said laughing

A/N guys if you don't get it it's a 5SOS reference to the SGFG somg "Permanent Vacation"

"So punny" Luke laughed. "So, where we going?" You asked smiling. "Somewhere cold, and then somewhere warm" Luke said.

Luke explained that you'd be gone for two weeks, one week in the mountains of Colorado, skiing and playing in the snow, cozying up in sweaters by the fire, and the second in Aruba, at the beach. "AHHHH IM SO EXCITED LUKEY!!" You said. "Thanks for doing this Luke. I love you so much. Your so sweet, taking me on a vacation like this, I don't deserve someone as amazing as you." You said staring into Luke's eyes.

"Oh please if anything your too good for me" Luke laughed. "But I love you too, I don't know how I ended up with a girl like you." Luke said pulling you into a warm hug. "And...You'll find some way to show me your appreciation" Luke said winking. You laughed, and kissed his cheek softly.

Heyyy guys part 2 will be next, your flight! pt. 3 will be the first week of the trip and pt.4 will be the second. I hope you like it! ❤️ thanks for reading guys, you have no idea how much it means to me, i'm almost to 100 reads! might not seem like a lot to some, but to me it is.