Shattered- Chapter seven

Start from the beginning

He stared into my eyes for a while longer. He finally ended his torture and embraced me in a soft and gentle kiss. His other hand rested on my waist. After a while, he pulled me onto his lap, as if I weighed nothing at all. Our sweet kisses turned into, steamy and floppy kisses. My hands roamed his hair and his lips moved to my neck, sucking on the skin. I let out a moan and he smiled against my neck.

I knew he was trying to distract me so, I gently pulled away from him. "Nice try."

"It worked for a while didn't it?"

He pecked my lips and I smiled. I opened his door at the driver's side and climbed off of him. He slapped my butt in the process making me yelp. "Zack!"

He held his hands up in surrender, "Accident."

I rolled my eyes even though a smile threatened to escape, "Bye."

He waved at me, his foolish grin escaping. He handed me my bear, "Thanks for taking me out."

"Thanks for allowing me." He taped at my nose and I scrunched is up. He laughed and I walked away. As soon as he left, I jumped into my car, setting the bear in the passenger seat. I started the ignition and headed for Andrew's house.

I knocked continously and a middle aged woman opened the door. She was wearing a pajamas pants with a tank top. Her blonde hair in a messy bun. She was a beautiful woman, with her slender shape, smooth face and silk like hair.

"Jessie?" She gasped in disbelief. The last time I saw her was when I was fourteen. Anaya insisted on wanting us to be friends so she made him stick around.

I smiled and nodded, "Goodnight Miss. Jones. Is Andrew here?"

"Oh sweetie, call me Rose. You look so beautiful. I haven't seen you in years." She pulled me into a hug, "And he's supposed to be with you."

"Yeah...about that. I didn't go," I wiped my tears but it was pointless since they came back anyways, "He punched my boyfriend I got mad but I shouldn't have because he was only defending me and I was just so confused and-" I broke into tears.

Why was I crying? I was good before I came here. I couldn't believe I had done this to him. He could have been anywhere. "I should go look for him."

"Don't be silly dear. Come in."

She told me to clean myself up in the bathroom. I entered their bathroom and looked at my reflection. My mascara was smudged and my hair was a mess, probably from that little 'session' with Zack. I tried to force a smile. Maybe it would make me happy...

Yeah I smiled, but did those eyes look happy? No...they were filled with pain. Emotional pain. Sadness because like I felt like I didn't deserve to have such people in my life, anger because I was infuriated with myself for letting Zack get to me and I don't know even know anymore.

I splashed water on my face and washed my makeup off after I took a deep breath. I walked into the kitchen and found rose making tea. "Do your like milk in your tea?"

"Oh, no. I hate milk," I looked at her and smiled but it didn't reach my eyes. We talked for a while and my mood lightened, slightly.

After like an hour of waiting I heard a noise outside.

"Maybe that's him. I'll go check."

Rose opened her mouth to say something but before it could come put her mouth I was already out the door.

"Andrew?"

I looked at the back of the house and saw him with a cigarette and a bottle of alcohol. A girl was on his lap and they were kissing. But every time they pulled apart he took a pull. When I saw the girl's face I gasped. "What the heck! Amanda?"