A wolf, a forest, a battle, a new beginning- Chp 4 {Heartbreak}

I know it's been so long but I've been so busy with the NAPLAN test, it's like this national Australian test thingy. Well I wrote this in a hurry so it's short, and will have a gramma mistakes but it's here right??? Lol

Chap 4

__*Leaf's POV*__

Leila had pinned me down, and was biting on my snout, hard; I kicked at her belly and stuck out my front paws, which distracted her a bit. Leila used to be in our pack, and one of my best friends, but when Runulf came into these same forests Leila fell in love with him, and after one night she left, though Runulf never loved her back.

"Traitor!" I hissed wriggling free from her mouth.

"Oh but if I stayed, I wouldn't have been this strong!" she smiled.

"Yes, but if you stayed you would still have friends!" Cloud howled from behind before leaping onto Leila, they snarled and batted each other in the stomach, both fighting for their lives, I leaped in and knocked Leila to the side, she scrambled to her paws before taking off into the forest, by then the fight had eased down, and bit by bit Runulf's pack retreated into the forest.

"You mark my words Star, there will never be peace among us, never!" Runulf howled, before taking off with the rest of his pack.

For 7 sunrises every wolf focused on recovering, and every day Leader had a haunted look in her eyes, and never ate anything, after the 7th sunrise Cloud hunter down a rabbit and forced it into Leader's mouth. Which Leader regurgitated back out. And on the 9th sunrise, Leader never opened her eyes again.

OMG, she died!!! Star (leader) died???!!! I can hardly believe it myself, but yeah anywayz I've had A LOT of people telling me to slow this story down, but I just wanted you to all know that I had to fit a fight in this story really fast, and so yeah, but from now on this story will go pretty slowly, and I will occasionally speed it up to get it onto track.

Please keep reading :D

Thanks to all my fans!

Vote?? Comment?? New fans???

Thanks

Heather xox