24.

1 month later...

May 1st

Erin zipped up her last suitcase as she finished packing up her room. tomorrow was her last final before she headed home for summer break. she still hadnt spoken to her sister and she didn't care to try. she was still a little hurt her sister was actually pregnant by her first love and that was something un forgivable.

After she placed her sisters things outside the room she hadn't heard from her and she knew going home was going to be awkward. They were sister, blood sisters .. they lived together and shared a whole family that knew they were close. But now the distance between the two was going to be noticeable.

She heard a knock at the door and she sighed as she dragged her luggage towards the door. She opened t being greeted by Deontay.

" what do you want ? " she crossed her arms against her chest.

" I just wanted to talk to you. Can I do that no arguing , just talk Erin"

" talk "

" can I come in ?" He asked placing his hands in his pocket.

" why? We can talk out here ?"

" I don't want everybody in our business "

She stared at him hating that he had a point. She sighed as she turned around opening the door  allowing him to come in.

He closed the door behind him as she walked over to her bed and sat down.  He sat down at her desk.

" I know your upset with your sister and I but I feel like you should talk to her. She can't stand---"

"HELL NO, if that's what you wanted to talk about you can leave "

" come on Erin you can't be this cold !"

"Cold ? I'm the one who was betrayed in all this. You had sex with my blood sister behind my back and got her pregnant and your telling me I'm the one that should go talk to her ? Hell no. You must be bugging and out ya mind. She knew how I felt about you .. she knew my level of love for you so she's in the wrong. And for you you should be lucky I can even be in the same room as you and not stab you in the throat. Always coming at me for my friendship with Aiden when you were sleeping wit my sister ."

" we only slept together that one time" deontay sighed

" and one time is all it takes. You can dismiss ya self from my room now" she said as she walked over to her desk and started packing her books.

" Erin you really can't be this heartless. Your sisters gonna need you. I just came to you cause I don't want you to do something you may regret. Cause at the end of the day you only have your sister ." He said as he slowly backed away towards the door.

" You got it right, she's gonna need me. And she should have knew that when yall layed down together. Yet another person she pushed out of her life that was on her side just like our mom "

" Eri--"

"GET OUT!" She yelled knowing she was on the bridge of crying.

He sighed as he finally made his way to the door and walking out . He made his way back to the car that Erika sat in.

" what did she say ?" She asked as he sat in the driver seat staring straight ahead.

" why did your mom leave ?"

---------------------------------------

"When does Erin and Erika get home?" Lebron asked kyrie as they started shootings around in the gym.