16.

(Erika)

China sat in the waiting room with Erika. after finding out her best friend was pregnant she was shocked yet excited. she always loved babies and she just knew Erika was gonna make her the godmother. she was praying Erika was having a girl so she could dress her up and spoil her.

"Erika Irving?" the nurse called out getting the girls attention. they both stood up making their way to the room the nurse led them to.

"you can just sit on the bed, Doctor McMillian will be in with you in a sec," she said as she walked out.

"so you gon tell me why Nick ain't here with you for this appointment ?" Erin asked as she locked her iPhone.

"I'm not talking to him right now" Erika mumbled not really wanting to talk about it.

"why not what's going on ?"

"an old ex or something came back in his life and I'm in no position to feel like I'm in competition for someone I thought was MY man" she sighed as she laid back on the bed.

"did you at least talk to him about how you feel? how long have yall been not talking?" she asked being hella nosey,which was kinda making Erika regret inviting her.

"no he know what he did, he has the right to either come to me telling me he cut all ties with her or I'm done. I'm not fighting for no man. I have bigger things on my plate" she said as she rubbed her stomach.

"I'm just saying, from my personal experience I know how it feels to grow up without your father in the picture and I wouldn't want that for ya child. no matter girl or boy the child needs their father in their life. I just want to make sure you know what you're doing before you make a drastic decision that could hinder your child more than it does you or Nick" she said putting her two cents in. but the fact that Nick wasn't the baby father was the reason Erika didn't really care about listening to what she was saying.

Erika thought as she was listening to China's reasoning she should be talking to Deontay instead of Nick. she shook her head at the thought right when the doctor walked in.

"Ms.Irving hello I'm doctor Mcmillian"

--------------------------------------

Erin sat in Aiden's lap as she fed i'm a fry. they were out on a double date with Karin and her new boo Brandon. the girls had went crazy on planning this outing and were happy that the boys agreed.

"come on baby hit them pins" Karin screamed to Brandon as it was his turn to bowl. Erin and Aiden were in the lead and it was now or never for Brandon and Karin to come back to be in the lead. just as Brandon released the ball it went down the lane hitting every pin but one.

"almost baby, but we need this " she cheered him on. he laughed in the inside on how competitive his girl friend was. he thought it was just basketball she acted like this about but it happened to be every sport.

He had got ready and threw the ball down the lane and missed the pin causing them to lose .

" WE WON!" Erin said as she jumped up out of aidens lap.

" that's not fair my niggas arms at too skinny it affected his pitch " Karin said making up a lie .

" mmh " Erin said before both girls started laughing .
We had decided that it was getting late and we would call it a night .

After dropping Karin and her man off to her dorm erin made her way to Aidens. She parked and they hopped out heading to the front of his building .

" you had fun tonight ?" He asked as he helped the door for her as they headed to the elevator.