6.

Erika woke up to an empty bed. she pouted not feeling Nick in the bed next to her. she knew she was drunk last night, but she remembered telling Nick she loved him and letting him sleep in her bed. she couldn't lie she fell for him, hard. she had never found a man that loved and cared for her as much as he did.

so yes she believed she loved him. she wrapped the blanket around her naked body before walking into her connected bathroom. she grabbed her pink robe from the hook wrapping it around her body. she continued her hygiene process before walking out the bathroom and downstairs looking for nick.

she walked into the kitchen to be greeted by her father. she sighed before she was heading to turn around and walk out before he caught her attention.

"looking for ya little boyfriend ?" he asked

she turned around nodding her head.

"he left"

"where did he go ?" she asked

"back to school, he decided to catch a ride with your sister to save money on a flight," he said pouring cereal in a bowl.

"oh okay," Erika said trying not to sound heartbroken.
she turned around once again about to head out the kitchen 

"come let me talk to you " he said walking to the dining room.
she mentally rolled her eyes as she reluctantly followed her father to the dining room. he sat at the head of the table pointing to the closest seat to him for her to sit. 

she sat down putting her hands in her lap looking down at them. this had to be the longest conversation she has had with her dad since he took her car from her. as she thought about it, she wondered if this conversation was about her car.

"so he's ya boyfriend ?" he asked her causing her to nod her head.

"for how long ?"

"umm about a month i guess, " she said causing him to nod.

"I don't want you getting head over heels for this boy. though i like him for you , he has a future, his head on straight and he's intelligent. but i don't want you to fall too hard and then we end up seeing his real side. like what happened with Chris " her dad said making her sigh.

Chris was her ex boyfriend 5 years ago. they had gotten together junior year  and she had actually fell in love with him. he helped throuhg her home situation, her mom leaving and she had given him her virginity at their senior prom. but she had found out he was only with her because of who her father is. he played ball and was expecting to get some hype on his name being Kyrie Irving daughters boyfriend. but he didnt and thats when everything went downhill. 

"He's not anything like chris, and i really like him "

"okay " Kyrie said as he held his hands up in surrender. "just make sure he knows what hes getting hiself into. if he hurt you ima hurt him 10x worse" he said before stuffing more cereal in his mouth.

Erika was caught off a bit. she knew her dad did somethig to chris when he played her, but hearing the words come out his mouth that he would hurt somebody over her made her heart melt. her dad never showed love to her like that.

----------------------------------------

Erin drove in the car trying not to make it awkward. it was Nick, Aiden, and her self. Aiden wasnt talking to her for whatever reason which was starting to get under her skin. it was a last minute choice for Nick to catch a ride with her, he was about to head out to the airport at 3 am when Erin had ran into him. she had found out he was leaving and she informed him she was leaving at 6 am so he should just leave with her. not wanting to waste money he agreed.