30.

"You know you look sexy tonight ?" Aiden whispered in Erin's ear as they say next to each other in the booth at Aiden's favorite restaurant The Cheesecake Factory.

" just not sexy enough to have a baby with, right?" She responded before scooting away from him a little as she picked around her food.

Aiden sighed as he sat back in the booth looking over at her.

"You're not gonna let it go huh?" He asked

" no cause—"

" Okay tell me this ... you have a job?"

" no, but-"

" you have a house ?"

She stared at him rolling her eyes.

" answer me"

" no"

" exactly! It's not that I don't want to have a baby with you, Erin. We just aren't in a place to have one. I have a part-time job, we still in school. We don't even have our own place" he scooted next to her as he grabbed her hand and kissed it.

" I want a baby too. I wanna give my dad his grandkid before he leaves this earth cause ain't no telling when he's leaving. But I don't wanna not be able to provide for my child E. And I know you talking like this because of what's going on with your sister ."

She sucked her teeth as tears started coming down her cheek.

" don't let her have a baby push you to do something your not ready for; Physically and mentally. I love you and I'm always gonna be here and we are gonna have time to have a baby. Let's just enjoy each other right now. Let's graduate, travel, learn each other more and I promise you when we have that baby it's gonna be so much better and less stressful. Okay?" He asked turning her face to him as he whipped her tears.

She nodded her head.

He pecked her tears and then her lips.

" now let's eat . And you better not ever scoot away from me again" he half-joked as he pulled her back next to him. 

------------------------------------------------

"You know next month you're gonna has to take a break from work right? you gotta put in your maternity leave" Deontay spoke as he pulled on his shirt to get ready for work. 

"I know I already put it in," she said mentally rolling her eyes.

"I'm just making sure you know babe, don't be giving me no attitude" he smirked as he snaked his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. 

"I lied" she blurted out.

"about?" he asked confused as he removed his hand and stood in front of her.

"talking to my sister when I went home" she sighed

"so you did talk to her? why did you tell me you didn't ?"

she sighed as she sat at the edge of the bed, rubbing her thighs up and down.

"because I didn't want you to know that it went bad. she told me a lot of shit that I wouldn't expect her to think or feel about me. she admitted to being jealous of me and it is crazy cause I was always jealous of her. and I felt like we really hurt her to the core and as much as I want us to go back to how our relationship used to be I understand now that it isn't. and I cant do anything but blame myself. I pushed another person out my life and at this point im cursed. its been weighing heavy on my brain that...maybe you should leave" she sighed

"leave? what you mean leave?" he asked confused

"like go find someone else that deserves you and that won't ruin your life since that's all I know how to do nowadays."