12.

Erika sat there stunned, she was stuck in between a rock and a hard place . She didn't know what to say . I mean here she was trynna to hold off telling him about her pregnancy as long as she could. But she guessed god had other plans.

Here Nick sat next to her in her car holding the prenatal Vitamins questioning her.

" welll?" He asked again.

" they are vitamins" she mumbled taking them out his hand and putting them back in the glove compartment .

" them shits said prenatal vitamins and I ain't slow I know that people only take them when they pregnant " he said easing his eyes brows at her .

" okay ..."

" Erika don't play with me " he mumbled trying not to show the anger laced in his tone .

" okay okay .... im pregnant. The only reason I didn't tell you is because --"

" you didn't want to hinder me and my basketball career . It's okay E Ima be here for my baby. And I'm gonna still go to the league ight ?" He said rubbing her arm.

" Nick listen , the baby it's --"

" you was gonna tell me eventually right ?" He asked cutting her off again.

" Nick"

" baby it's okay , you don't have to feel bad about it okay . I meant it when I said I love you Ima be here okay ?" He asked assuring her .

Erika sat there not being able to muster up the courage to tell him the baby wasn't his. She loved Nick and she knew she didn't deserve him
Now.

She nodded as he hugged her and kissed her lips .

-------------------------------
Next day

Deontay made his way all around campus looking for Erika

Deontay made his way all around campus looking for Erika. He needed toSpeak to her about what happened between him and Erin last night.

He walked into the cafeteria and found her in there stuffing her face with a cheeseburger . He walked over to her table sitting across from her .

" yo we need to talk " he said catching her attention.

" about what ?" She asked mugging him with her mouth still full.

" Erin knows about the baby. "

" how you know ?" She asked un amused .

" she came to my room and broke up with me and she was dead serious . Tears and everything "

"Does she know --"

" naw she kept asking me but I just said she ain't know her " he sighed real hurt .

" welp you deserve its " Erika shrugged as she sat there biting her burger again.

" what the hell you mean I saved ya ass from her knowing it's you , you gotta help me now " he said