26

"Is that the last box? " Erika asked Deontay as he dropped it right at the bottom of the stair as she bit into her pizza.

It was the hottest it could get in New York being 97 degrees.

He had no shirt on and was sweating like crazy which was lowkey turning Erika on but she refused to admit it being he wasn't her man.

" yea, " he smirked as he slowly made his way to her and leaned down taking a bite of her pizza.

" go get your own !" She frowned.

" but I wanted yours " they smirked at each other before she broke eyes contact.

" stop ..."

" sorry I just can't help myself when you glowing during this pregnancy" he laughed

" but Ima go bring the truck back ... you think you can follow behind me ... I don't wanna catch an uber "

" okay " she said walking over to her flip flops and grabbing her phone and keys.

" woohhhh" she held the wall .

" WASSUP !? You good ?" Deontay asked in panic .

" yea, your little man keeps kicking me " she sighed rubbing her belly.

" my little football player " he laughed feeling her stomach trying to feel him kick. He guided his hand to where she knew he would kick next and just as they approached he kicked shocking Deontay.

" he know his dad "

-------------------------------
"Do you want kids ?" Erin asked Aiden as they sat in the living room and he rubbed her feet.

" uhh yea I want 2 ... what about you ?" He asked directing his attention from the tv to her.

" yea I've always wanted a son " she smirked biting into her sandwich.

" y'all girls are funny. " he laughed

" how ?"

" y'all be planning shit to the T. You plan how many kids you want what gender and I bet you thought of a name for this son right ?" He asked eyeing her.

She laughed before nodding her head yes.

" let me hear it and I'll let you know if our future son can have that name " he leaned in

" no I don't want you judging my future sons name " she laughed .

Sucking his teeth he begged, " come on I won't judge you know me better than that " she laughed

"Pinky promise "

He held up his pinky promising her like they always did.

"Akoni Andrew Smith "

"that actually ain't a bad name baby" he kissed her cheek before standing up off the coach grabbing her plate and bringing it into the kitchen when her hot on his trail.

"I wanted his name to start with an A because your name starts with an A and my dad's middle name is Andrew, then I just added your last name to the end. does it sound nice? " she asked concerned.

"yeah its sounds good babe" he laughed

"Where did you get the name Akoni from though ?"

she sighed, "it's my little brother's name"

"little brother? " he turned to her confused given when he went to meet the family during Christmas he hadn't met no little brother.

"well would have been. when my parents were still together my mom was pregnant before she left us. but when she left and we never heard from her again my dad assumed they killed the baby or something. i remember him telling me if it was a boy he would have named him Akoni, it means inestimable...priceless. he always wanted to have a son and when he found out my mom was pregnant he thought that would save their marriage so he said it would have been priceless." she shrugged smiling to herself of the memory of her family being together and happy again.