9.

3 weeks later.

It had been three weeks and today was the day that all the regular kids would be moving back on campus. Erin had been ignoring Aiden hoping he would get the hint. Deontay has stayed to his word and has been all about Erin. he had let her block and delete all the female number out his phone and he had even took a step and posted her on all his social media's. of course causing him to gain a few followers given who she was.

Aiden would see them walking around campus hand in hand and he couldn't do anything but feel bad that she really couldn't get over this fuckboy. he decided he did what he could but you can't make nobody see what they don't want to see.

he decided he would look at his option and he started talking to a girl named Angel from his psychology class. 

(Angel) she was on the basketball team he would see her all the time around campus given classes hadn't started back up yet

(Angel)
she was on the basketball team he would see her all the time around campus given classes hadn't started back up yet. he decided to take his chance and talk to her. she had actually been checking him out since the first day of school which got his mind out of Erin.

On the other hand,  Deontay had been blocking calls from Erika. she had been blowing up Deontays phone and he honestly didn't know why. they hadn't talked since that night and she had kicked him out and told him not to speak to her again. and that's exactly what he was doing. now she wanted to change her mind? he wasn't with it.

"Babe I'm hungry " Erin whined as she laid down on his bed watching him standing at the end of the bed in his boxers.

"what you wanna eat ?" he asked trynna pick a shirt to wear

"popeyes" she smirked

he shook his head laughing knowing she was gonna say that.

"ight, you gon turn into a chicken" he laughed

"good, so i can eat myself ....pause" she laughed noticing how nasty that could go in his head.

"i wasn't even gonna say anything except it's my job to eat you " he laughed

"anyway, I'm gonna go to my dorm to check on my sister, just pick me up from there okay ?" she asked standing up. he sighed knowing that it was gonna come a time for him to run into Erika. he just hoped it wasn't sometime soon.