33.

Erin walked into her father's house happy to be home. she felt like she had been gone for years when it had only been 2 months. she was also excited to tell him the good news about the call she had gotten. Ayden followed behind her still a little down about the encounter with his dad but he knew he had to allow his dad to be able to take care of himself even if it was hard to leave him.

"cheer up babe, please" she smiled kissing his cheek.

"I am I'm fine," he said heading to the kitchen as he smelled food cooking.

"wassup pops" Ayden walked up to him dapping him up before sitting on the stool by the counter.

"wassup hows your pops doing?" he asked stirring the ziti.

"he is  better, able to walk and do things on his won again little by little."

"that's great! they ain't think he was gonna last a week and look at him lasting a whole month. I happy for you my man " he patted his back.

"Hey, daddy" Erin came up hugging her dad from the back.

"Hey princess, happy your back home" he smirked seeing how happy his daughter looked.

"I am too didn't think id miss this place soo much" she joked, causing him to suck his teeth.

"where is Reyna ?" Erin asked as she picked up an apple from the bowl.

"shes at the dance studio. she should be back in about an hour," he spoke thinking if he should inform her of her sister's presence.

"well we are gonna go unpack in my room, and then ill come help you with dinner," she said making her way out the kitchen.

"HEY Ayden!" kyrie yelled catching his attention

"yea?"

"uhh Erika is up there with the baby and her boyfriend, just a heads up watch out for Erin" he sighed

"got you, " he said running out the kitchen to catch up with Erin.

"Hey, Erin " Erika spoke standing in the hallway in front of the bathroom, as Ayden made his way up the stairs. he could tell she wasnt pregnant anymore though she was still a little chunky she didn't have the huge belly anymore.

"You..you're not pregnant anymore?" Erin mustered up staring at her sister's belly.

"uhh no i..umm..i had the baby" she mumbled.

"where?" Erin spoke a little too fast. but she couldn't help but see who the baby looked more like, whether it looked like her sneaky ass or more like her stupid ex-boyfriend. she didn't know if she was ready to see the baby but her curiosity pushed her to do it.

"he is in the room if you want to see him" she pointed to her bedroom before taking the first step towards the door as Erin followed.

they both walked into the room and Erin was shocked to see Nick asleep on the bed with the baby on his chest asleep as well. Erika reached down to pick up the baby not before being stopped by Erin.

"no I don't want you to wake him up for me" she stopped her.

"its okay he's been asleep for 3 hours already" she assured Erin before allowing her to walk over as he lauded spread out on the bed.

 Seeing her sisters son melted her heart

Seeing her sisters son melted her heart. Though the circumstances and who the father was made her hurt. She had a soft spot for her first nephew. He was beautiful to her and she knew right then she didn't wanna argue.

She didn't wanna fight with her sister and not be in her nephews life.

And she also knew she soon wanted a little
Mini me of her own.

------------------