8.

Erin looked down at her phone for the 5th time today. she hadn't heard from Deontay in 2 days he would usually text her Goodmorning every day. she sighed as she grabbed her gym bag and made her way to the gym. She walked in noticing the boys were still practicing. she decided to sit down on the bleachers until they were done. 

a few of her teammates started coming saying hey to her and sitting down as the boys wrapped up their practice. she decided to get suited up before coach came in. just as she took off her sweatpants Nick had ran up to her. 

"hey have you heard from ya sister ?" he asked 

"Nah, why?"

"i broke my phone and . I'm waiting for my 7 to come in the mail so, i ain't speak to her in about a week and some days " he sighed.

"damn, she's probably going crazy bro" i laughed 

"you think?" he asked worried.

"here call her off my phone," i said handing him my phone.

"thanks"

"no problem just turn it off and put it in my bag when you done. I'm going to practice" he nodded as he walked in the hallway and scrolled to 'SISSY' in her phone. he pressed call and waiting for her to answer.

Erika laid in bed with her arms wrapped around Deontays neck. they had woken up together smirking at last night's endeavors. she kissed his lips before her phone had disrupted their moment. 

she reached over and grabbed it off her night stand seeing her sisters name pop up across her screen. she instantly jumped up off the bed guilt sinking in. 

"OH MY GOSH ITS HER, SHE KNOWS, SHE KNOWS WHAT WE DID!" she panicked causing Deontay to sit up.

"what you talking about ?"

"Erin is calling me, " she said biting her lip.

"chill, chill, just act normal. act like you just woke up " he said coaching her knowing damn well he was scared as well. 

"h-hello?" she said into the phone. 

"baby!!!, hey your sister let me use her phone . my phone had broke and I'm waiting for my 7 to come in the mail. I'm sorry i been MIA. i just been swamped with practice." Nick said over the phone. 

Erika let out a sigh of relief when she noticed it was her man, but still felt some type of way that he was just now getting back to her. 

"really? and you couldn't find one of ya friends phone to call me from?" she asked much attitude laced in her tone. 

"hell no, i don't trust ya number in them niggas phones. i know how my boys are. don't be mad at me baby please i miss you" hearing the sincerity in his voice mad her weak. Guilt was at an all time high and she couldn't do anything but beat herself up. she for sure wasn't gonna tell the man she loves that she fucked up and slept with her sister's man. 

"i miss you too baby " she smirked

"3 more weeks till you come back to me ! i can't wait " he smirked over the phone.

"i know, i cant wait" 

"but ya sister in practice and I'm borrowing her phone, I'm boutta put it back. ima hit you up later, ima slide in them DMs ight," he laughed 

"okay baby" she laughed with him. 

they hung up and she held the phone to her chest sighing.