12 PT 2.

Aiden pushed Zendaya away from him as he whipped his mouth, shocked that's he would actually do that knowing he wasn't fucking with her like that anymore.

"what the fuck you do that shit for ?" he asked angry.

"Aiden .. we had a chemistry and ya just gonna end it for some chick that everybody knows can't make up her mind about her ex," Angel said rolling her eyes.

"look what i do and who i concern myself with has nothing to fucking do with you. stay in ya place and we won't have no problems," he said grabbing both Erin's and his cup and going back to where he had left her. when he made his way there he noticed she was gone.

he looked around the room trying to see over people to find her. he was lost. he spotted her best friend Karin across the room.he made his way over to her squeezing through people.

"hey you seen Erin," he asked yelling over the music.

"yea she walked out the door, she seemed upset and didn't tell me why " she yelled in his ear.

"ight thanks, " he said as he mentally punched himself. he now knew she had saw Angel kiss him and he didn't know how he was gonna get out of this one. he promised her he wasn't like Deontay and here was outsiders trynna make him out to look like another Deontay.

he walked out the party trynna look around for her, hoping she didn't get far. he didn't know how long it was that she had left but he was gonna find her. he threw the cups away in the outside dumpster as he walked around campus. he pulled out his phone calling her. he rang twice before she sent him to voicemail.

he sighed as he left voicemail after voicemail trynna let her know he didn't kiss Angel and that they needed to talk. he was hopeless, he didn't easily fall in love but he knew he loved Erin and he needed her to understand he would never intentionally hurt her.

---------------------------------------

Erin walked down the street of the campus thinking. how could she be so stupid to believe someone could be so perfect. she was lured in by Aiden's good looks and his charm that she wanted to believe everything that came out his mouth. leading her to fall for his bullshit.

"not anymore" she mumbled as she whipped her tear and continued her walk down the pathway.

"you good?" she heard from behind her. she slowly turned around as the voice sounded like Deontay. as she turned around she was greeted by a handsome fellow that she had never seen on campus before.

 as she turned around she was greeted by a handsome fellow that she had never seen on campus before

"yea im okay " she sighed as she whipped the tear and turned around ready to continue her stroll. but he wasn't gonna let her get away that easy.

"its kinda dangerous to be walking out here this late " as he walked beside her.

"im okay , i got mace" she assured him.

"you mind if i walk you where ya going? i won't be able to sleep at night knowing i just let you walk to your dorm alone" he said smirking at her as she now turned to him as they kept walking. it was dark but the street lights let her get a glimpse of his face and he happened to be very attractive to her. light skin with a small button nose and a beautiful smile.