1.

Erin sat in her dorm with her head deep in her book. she had a Spanish final tomorrow morning and she decided she would review her notes before her boyfriend came knocking her door from football practice. Erin was a junior in college, she was majoring in communications in hopes of being a talk show host.

Just as she turned the page in her notebook there was a knock on her door. she hopped out of bed getting excited at the thought of cuddling up with her boyfriend. unlocked the door as she opened it only to be greeted by her twin sister Erika.

she ran in the room pushing Erin out the way.

"excuse me, sorry i got to hurry up and get changed theres a party tonight and its boutta be off the hook. " Erika said as she danced around pulling out clothes to wear. Erin plopped down on her bed pulling her laptop on her lap.

"are you going to finally get out and go to a party for once before the semester is over?' Ericka asked as she got undress to get in the shower.

"no i have a spanish final tomorrow" erin sighed

"you've studied all weekend, take a break and come out. dont be a wuss"

"Deontay is coming over "

"yall hang out 24/7. invite him out too" Ericka said before disapearing into the hallway going to the bathroom that they shared with other girls on the floor.

Erin sat on the bed thinking. the first semester of her junior year was coming to an end soon and she hadnt been to one party. she felt like that was all that college was suppost to be. her partying ad and meeting new friends. but all she seemed to have done is met her best friend Karin and her man Deontay. she wanted to have fun for once.

a few minute later Ericka came back in the room fully dressed. she wore a white crop top revealing her belly button with a waist hugging green skirt.

"ya not gonna put a bra on?" erin asked her as she noticed her sisters nipples protruding throught the shirt.

"no, the purpose of the shirt is not to wear a bra" she said applying her lipstick. there was another knock on the door that caught both of the girls attention.

"can you get that its china"

erin hopped out the bed and walked over to the door opening it.

"hey Erin" China said walking in the room right over to Ericka.

"BIIIIIIIITCHHH, YOU LOOKING LIKE YOU TRYNNA STEAL NIGGAS" China said to Ericka

"nah thats you, "

"you ready to go ? " China asked

"yea" Ericka picked up her purse stuffing her charger in it and grabbing her phone.

"bye sis dont wait up." she said running out the room with her bestfriend. before the door could close Deontay pushed the door open walking in fully dressed like he was going somehwere.