22.

Erin stood there looking Deontay in his face not believing what he just told her.

"That doesn't even make sense, I was there with yall. when would yall get the time to sneak and have sex?" she asked trying to convince herself not to believe it. 

"it happened when you left to head back to school" he sighed

she stood there taking it all in, calculating it in her head. he did stay at her house when she left and Erika's man at the time did leave with her. she felt the tears building up in her eyes but she didn't want him to see her again once again at his hands. 

"why do you always do this? do you purposely try to find ways to hurt me? its like you take pleasure in my pain" she blurted out once the first tear fell.

"I didn't mean to, you weren't answering my calls and--"

"that's why you abruptly came back to campus that day with flowers and shit? cause your as felt guilty?"

"yea," he sighed nodding his head.

"I thought you said you didn't want kids?"

"I didnt, but now the idea of creating a human is kinda ..I don't know amazing" he shrugged.

"Nick said she's dating the guy that's her baby father..so are you guys--"

"dating?" he asked cutting her off.

she slowly nodded her head.

he stood there and thought about it.. 

"only because of the baby" he lied not wanting to hurt her even more. 

"WOW" she laughed shaking her head. she didn't say anything as she turned around and started walking away.as much as it hurt him to tell the girl he loved he was having a baby by her sister. it felt good to get the secret off his chest. 

-----------------------------------------

Erin started packing her sister's clothing in her own suitcases. she refused to share a room with someone that betrayed her and easily lied to her face. though Erin was over Deontay emotionally it was the fact that Deontay was someone her sister constantly told her to leave alone and preached that he wasn't shit. But then she's gonna go and have a whole baby by him. 

she finished packing her sisters shit as she cried and blasted Kash Doll in her background. she knew after her sister was gone out the room she was deleting her out her life. her sister had not only broke the girl code but the sister code too and there was no coming back from that. 

she heard a loud knock on her door and for her sister's sake she hoped it wasn't her. she walked over to the door and pulled it open with mascara running and all. she was faced with Aiden, he looked at her and sighed before pulling her into a hug.

After Deontay told her the news, she went to meet back up with Karin and told her which caused them to leave the mall earlier than they planned. Karin had told Aiden cause she knew once Erin got to her dorm she was gonna be a reck given Karin seen her trynna hide her tears. 

"she's .....having his..... baby," she said between hiccups as her tears hit his shirt. 

he picked her up and closed the door with his foot as he walked over to her bed.he placed her down on it softly and unbuckled her pants. he took off her underwear and pants at the same time and devoured her like she was breakfast at 2 pm. he was determined to fuck that madness out of her to let her know she didn't need to worry about people betraying her cause she had him.

he was a little bummed about her crying over her ex, but he didn't wanna over think it because it could be something way deeper. he didn't want to believe she wasn't over her ex.

-----------------------------------------------

"so your 4 months ... ready to know what you're having?' the doctor asked making Erika and Deontay nod their heads swiftly with smiles plastered on their face, Erika's smile a little higher than Deontay's. 

she placed the jelly on Erika's belly and started moving the wand around as they all looked at the monitor.

"there's the head...the little arms...and his Lil weewee" the doctor smile causing Deon to smile

"im having a son"

"yep"

----------------------------------------- 

they got in the car as deontay was still on a little high after finding out he was having a son. but he knew he had to tell Erin that he had told her sister. he sat in the parking lot as he adjusted his seat and left the car off.

"your still in awe right ?' she cheesed

"yea...sum like that"

"sum like that ? whats wrong?" she asked confused.

"i got to tell you seomhing but dont be angry with me"

"what is it now D....why right after we get good news.?" she asked annoyed

"look, at the mall I saw your sister.."

"okayyyy and?" 

"and I told her"as those words left his lips she swung and slapped him across the face.

"I TOLD YOUR ASS I DIDNT WANT TO TELL HER YET"

"going at your pace you wouldn't have told her until he was probably 3 years old." he argued.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU ...IM DONE..WE ARE DONE!"

_______________________________________________