10.

2 weeks later.

Erin laid on Deontays chest fast asleep. she had a long practice last night and given there was no class today but she had a game tomorrow all she wanted to do was sleep, cuddled up with her man. Deontay rubbing her booty as she laid on his chest. he sighed still thinking about Erika and that fact that she was still walking around with his child in her.

She had text him earlier that morning to let him know she was 1 months and 3 days today and she had set up a doctors appointment inviting him. he shook his head as he read the text given she really thought that he was gonna go with her to the doctor's appointment and get caught.

His main focus was being as loyal to Erin as he possibly can so he wouldn't lose her. he sat up a little getting more comfortable before he kissed her forhead and continued pecking it not realizing small tears coming down from his eyes hitting Erins forhead. she flinched a little before opening her eyes.

he turned his head facing her window trying to hide his face from her as he whipped the tears.

"babe?" she asked confused.

"hmm?"

"why are you crying ?" she asked turning his head to face her seeing his bloodshot red eyes.

"I'm not, I'm good"

"no you were crying what's wrong, you can talk to me," she said rubbing his face.

"i --man i just thinking about all the fucked up bullshit i did to you and I'm really sorry man. i can't ever picture losing you and i just want you to know you mean the world to me. I won't ever do anything to fuck this up again. " he said looking down at her.

she pouted before pecking his lips.

"i love you baby "

"i love you more"

in the back of Erin's mind she was wondering what came over Deontay all of a sudden that now made him have a sudden change in heart on how he treats her. she didn't want to think he had did something unforgivable but it sat at the back of her mind and she really needed to find out.

a few minutes went by when Erins door opened and Erika walked in tossing her bag on the side of the bed and plopping down in her bed not even acknowledging her sister and Deontay laying on the othe side of the room.

Deontay looked over to her and directed his attention else where. everytime he saw Erika guilt sunk in and hard. he didnt know how this whole thing was gonna turn out but he just hopped he didnt turn out like how his nightmares showed it. Erin leaving him and him having to drop out of school no NFL checks and put on child support not being able to see his child. it was a typical ritual in the black community. it happend to his father and now he was was miserable knowing he was following right in his footsteps.

Erika looked over to the side as she spotted Erin and Deontay cuddled up and automatically turned her head to face the wall. Erika was somewhat jealous of her sister, nothing bad ever happened to her it was like all the bad things aimed for Erika. she was here pregnant by her sisters boyfriend and hurting the man she really loved.

Most would say her fucking her sisters boyfriend would be a bad thing happening to Erin but it wasnt, Erika knew all erin had to do was walk outside and boys would be dropping at her feet to be her next man. thats why it always confused Erika why her sister constanlty stayed with Deontay knowing he was doing her completely wrong.

"Babe im get going i got a study session i need to attend " Deontay said raising up off the bed causing Erin to sit up as well.

"okay , you gonna text me when you get to your room right ?" she asked pouting .