27

5 days later ...

Aiden, Erin and Aidens brother Jaiden rode in the car on their way to Finger licking to meet up with Erin's friend that she was hooking Jaiden up with.

Due to Erin's dad being a pro athlete she had met friends some times when she was on the road with her dad. Aliyah happened to be one of them.

She didn't live in Miami where Jaiden lived and where they were meeting up. She resided in Georgia and she was willing to drive all the way to Miami to meet this man.

Erin has sent her pictures of him and though it took a lot of convincing she finally agreed. She had been single for 4 years now and she didn't know how she was gonna go about letting a new man in after gettin used. But if her friend had good word on him then she was willing to give him a try .

Erin and them pulled up to the restaurant and Erin smiled as she seen her friend standing by her car engrossed in her phone.

She hopped out the car running to her grabbing her in a hug.

" AALIYAHHHHHHH I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH !!" She screamed

" I MISSED YOU TOO BABE " she cheesed .

" how you been ?"

" I've been good, boutta finish up my last year at St. John this fall. How about you ?"

" Oh yea I see you baller, and I'm good .. just became the new brand ambassador for mac" she smiled

Aaliyah has always been into makeup from a young age it started with lip glosss and as she got older it got bigger. She had started on YouTube and gained soo many subscribers that now she was technically "famous".

The boys walked over to them and Aiden coughed to get their attention.

" sorry " Erin laughed

" Aaliyah this my boyfriend Aiden and his brother Jaiden . You guys this is my long term bestieee Aaliyah "

" nice to meet you " Aiden stuck his hand out and she shook it .

" good to meeet you " Jaiden spoke nervously . Aaliyah smirked as she stuck her hand out but he went in for a hug that she quickly returned.

" well I'm hungry " Erin said as she turned around and grabbed Aidens hand making their way to the restaurant . They sat at a booth with Aiden next to Erin .

"How about we sit at this table " Jaiden spoke to Aaliyah pointing at a different table from Aiden and Erin.

" okay" she smirked.

He allowed her to sit down first before he scooted in next to her .

" I guess they wanna be alone " Erin cheesed feeling accomplished .