7.

2 weeks later..

Erin sat in the cafeteria with Aiden after her crazy practice. she had been spending quite a lot of tie with Aiden since the encounter which kept her mind off of Deontay. she felt bad but she also didn't. she finally got back at Deontay for cheating on her for so many times.

This was suppose to be harmless to her. She was suppose to cheat on Deontay and feel better and be even. but she had slowly caught feelings for Aiden. she would catch herself thinking about Aiden through the day and even in her dreams. picturing his perfect abs.

"how long you got to keep those ice packs on your legs?" Aiden laughed catching her out her thoughts.

"till my leg stop hurting, why ?"

"cause i ain't tryna walk around with you walking like Bambi" he laughed causing her to throw a piece of bread at him.

"I'm just playing big head, you ready to go ?" he asked standing up reaching for her hand. she nodded grabbing his hand as he took her tray and threw it in the trash. little did they know they had a stalker. one of Deontays boy was taking pictures of them. he had been seeing them together every single day since the ball player came back he thought he wasn't being a good friend if he ain't at least warn Deontay.

---------------------------------------

"i don't want you fucking over my sister anymore," Erika said as she ate dinner at the table with Deontay. she had cooked given their made was on vacation.

"honestly E, I've realized how fucked up i was towards her back in the day and i changed. her letting me crash here and shit really open my eyes. she cares about me and i think its bout time i show her i feel the same. i deleted every girl's number out my phone and blocked them." he said pulling out his phone and handing it to Erika.

"I'm impressed" she smirked handing him back his phone.

"i realize it's either change or lose the only one done for me and not this lottery ticket," he smirked sipping his juice.

"but enough of me, whats up with you and ole boy Nick?" he asked

"that's my nigga" she smirked just thinking about him .

"oh really, i thought you said ya ass don't do relationships?" he asked

"i didn't, but he's different "

"as long he don't hurt you I'm then we good," he said nudging her shoulder.

"ofcourse, thought i haven't heard from him in a week "

"a week?? what the hell?" Deontay asked as he stopped eating.
"im sorry but if you dating someone a whole day of not talking is bad a week means I'm single," he said shaking his head.

"i know, i called him about 10 times a day but he never answered i just assumed its basketball eating all his time. and he been exhausted." she sighed

"nahh man would make time for his girl no matter what, you feel me?"

"yea" she mumbled. the thought of him never getting back to her made her think the worst. he could be out there fucking another chick. she had suddenly lost her appetite.

"im gonna go to bed" she said getting up cleaning her plate and making her way upstairs.

Deontay sat there as he finished hi plate thinking about his baby. he ain't talk to her today other than in the morning and he missed her. just as he was about to text her a text came thru from his boy.

he opened it seeing pictures of Aiden and Erin at different places and in all the pictures they were way too close. he rubbed his beard trying not to jump to conclusion until he saw the last picture of Aiden kissing her cheek in front of her dorm.

--------------------------------------------

It was late and Deontay just laid in the bed thinking about all those picture's and how Erin could do this to him. when he finally wanted to get his shit right this is how she wanted to treat him. not thinking twice he hopped out the bed and slowly opened the door. he slwoly crept down the hallway towards Erikas room.

when he reached it he slowly opened it he stepped in closing it behind him. he walked over to her laying peacefully in bed and got in beside her wrapping his arms around her body. he moved her hair out the way before pecking her cheek and leading down to her neck making her moan.

"nick?" she asked waking up.she turned only to be greeted by Deontay.

"what are you doing?" she jumped up.

"Erin's cheating on me with that Aiden dude " he sighed

"what does that have to do with you being in my ----oh hell no" she said as she connected the dots.

"please, i mean ya dude is probably cheating on you too. let's just release some stress. get back at both of them. "

she started walking back and forth actually giving the idea some thought.
she did need some dick. and Deontay was hella attractive.

she leaned on the bed and wrapped her arms around Deontays neck.

"No one can find out about this " she whispered.

"deal"

_____________________________________

Things are just getting heated guys !!!

like, comment