3.

After the long 8 hour drive and dropping Karin off at her house they finally made it home. Erin smiled as soon as she pulled up the driveway. She missed her dad and being home in general and she knew Josephine was gonna spoil her .

Josephine was their butler but Erin looked at her more as her mother due to the absence of her real mother. She had left Erin and Erika for another man who happened to be her sister now ex husband .

They haven't talked to the mom and they don't even try to reconnect. They deleted her from their life and that's where she will stay.

Erika looked at the house and sighed . She knew that she had missed being home. But truly she was just worried about getting her car back ....she knew all the attention would be towards her sister. Ball season was coming up and her dad was gonna be probably taking Erin to the gym every day all day to train.

Erika was use to not getting attention that's why she would always search for it in other people. Truly she had found it in Nick and they only been talking for three days . She loved how he was consistent with hitting her up and letting her know how much he liked her . Plus he agreed to fly out to Ohio before he went back to school to visit her . And she was just counting down the days .

Aiden on the other hand was iffy about this whole thing. He appreciated her dad really wanting him to come and spend family time with him, but he didn't know what this meant . Was she interested in him or was this just a kind act of a friend.

He couldn't deny his feelings for her. They had grew pretty strong at this point and he just wanted her to realize just maybe they were meant for eachother .

" welp y'all ready ?" Erin asked as she opened her door hopping out not waiting for an answer .

Erika blew out a frustrated breath before mumbling
" here comes hell" before hopping out and getting her bags.

Aiden heard what she said but just brushed it off as he hopped out as well. He walked to the trunk and pulled his bag out while taking Erin's bag from her .

" I got it " he smirked

She smiled before closing the trunk and leading their way to the front door . Erin unlocked it and pushed it open to be greeted by balloons and a big banner that read 'WELCOME HOME' and all her family cheering.

She walked further in letting Aiden and Erika walk in as well. Her dad rushed to her grabbing her in a hug.

" welcome home princess " he said before kissing her forehead .

" thank you daddy! And this is Aiden who I told you about " she said turning to point out Aiden as he stood close to the door looking nervous as all hell

" Aiden ! My man glad you decided to come " Kyrie said as he stuck his hand out Cahehnt Aiden to drop the suitcases and shake his hand back , making Aiden feel a little more comfortable .