11.

Aiden stood outside Erin's dorm trying to build up enough courage to walk upstairs and tell her the news he needed to tell her. it had been two days since Erika told him the news and he watched as Erin walked passed him every day and tried not to show how vulnerable she was for him.

he had went through with breaking up with Ashly and she wasnt too happy about that. she called him every name in the book and he just sat through it she had even found the nerve to put her hand on him so he was now walkig around with a now purple bruise under his left eye.

he sighed as he put on his shades and watched as a short brown skin girl came out the dorm building that Erin lived in. he grabbed the door right before it shut and headed up the 4 flights of stairs to her room. once he was in front of her door he sighed before knocking on it three times.

Erin on the other sighed placed her binder off her lap and her book she was reading before hopping up off her bed and walking over to the door. she looked through the peephole and then nervousness ran through her body.

"what is he doing here?" she mumbled to herself. she walked back and forth trying to think why he was here

"maybe he left something," she thought. he knocked again catching her out of her thoughts. she walked up to the door before grabbing the doorknob and opening it a crack. he looked down at her as she looked up at him.

"hey can we talk ?" he asked breaking the silence.

she nodded as she opened the door wider allowing him to walk in. he walked over to her bed and leaned against it. she closed the door behind him before walking for to him but still a good distance away. she folded her arms waiting for him to speak.

"wassup?" he asked

"nothing" she mumbled.

"naw Erin really, wassup? you not feeling me no more? you want me to leave you alone for good ? like i really need answers. if you don't want me let me know and ill fall all the way back ----"

"i do want you!" she blurted out not realizing what she said. Aiden smirked on the inside glad she finally admitted it.

"so wassup?"

"I'm just scared of making the wrong choice"

"you think I'm the wrong choice?" he asked now walking over to her.

"not necessarily, i mean i like i really really like you and at this point i can't help how i feel about you. but what if you get tired of me and then you end up treating me like Deontay did and we go through the same thing. the point where I'm so into you i stay through all the bullshit ?" she asked as Aiden let her talk.

"i want you to understand i would never treat you how deontay treated you. im feeling you like crazy and ive been for a while. i admire you and i could never picture myself messing up my chance to be your man Erin. you understand ? you don't have to worry about me fucking this up" he said grabbing her hand.

"okay " she mumbled

"but i got something to tell you, " Aiden said now putting his head down knowing he still had to tell her and it was probably was gonna hurt her.

"what ? i know about ya girlfriend " she sighed pulling her hand away.

"no it's not that ... it's about Deontay "

"what about him ?"

"he ...i was told that he had.. a "

"what a girl? tell me something i haven't heard before" she said as she walked over to her bed.

"a child on the way " Aiden blurted out. she stopped mid walk as she just froze. he  didn't know what to do whether he should walk over to her or not. he went against his thinking and walked over to her. he stood in front of her as tears crept down her face as it broke him.