20

Erika walked into her dorm room smiling, she held the big teddy bear that Deontay had given her yesterday. he had made her day and she was happy that everything was working for her. when she got in her room Nick was sitting on her bed with his head in his hands.

"how did you get in my room?" she asked 

"you don't love me?" he asked ignoring her question.

"nick...how did you get in my room?"

"what does he do that I don't? everybody knows he's the biggest hoe on campus. you even knew that, you yelled at ya sister to leave him because of his hoe ways so why are you with him?" he asked 

"I changed him" she blurted out

"you can't change a how Erika. once a hoe always a hoe"

"Nick I know how we ended hurt you. but you were the one being unfaithful to me. i trusted you and told you everything .yet you lied and went to see another bitch behind my back. so i don't wanna hear anything you have to say " she said as she walked to her bed and placed the bear down on it. 

"i didn't lie to you though. she isn't anything to me. I told her all about you "

"well go untell her.... look we weren't meant to be. like you said my baby and I are holding you back from your future. you don't need this baggage as your trynna make a career for yourself. go get that contract for ball and make your mom's proud. I wish you nothing but the best." she said sincerely.

"I'm sorry that I said all that shit Erika, it was just the heat of the moment i---"

"and it was the truth...look don't force anything, just let it be. let me go ...ok?" she asked as she rubbed his hand. 

he slid off her bed and made his way to her door. 

"i loved you" he whispered as he walked out her room and out her life. 

----------------------------------------------

"have you seen my sister hanging around with a dude?" Erin asked as she laid in Aiden's bed staring at the ceiling.

"uhh Nah not that I know of ...why?" he asked as he looked through his draw for a shirt to wear. 

"if I tell you this you can't tell no one"

"ight"

"shes pregnant...and the dude she was dating Nick...he's not the father. but she never told me they broke up. I found out yesterday when I ran into him yesterday on my way to your dorm and he told me. he looked sad like he didn't care the baby wasn't his..like he still wanted her" she sighed. 

"that's some light skin dude shit" he laughed

"but your light skin too" she smirked at him sitting him. he stopped laughed as e straight-faced her. 

"and I'd kill any nigga you fuck and got you pregnant" he winked.

"plus I'm barely lightskin...i got a tan, " he said making her crack up laughing. 

"anyway... Nick told me they guy that the baby father is her man now and they be around campus a lot. 

"welp we gotta keep a look out then..OR you can just go ask her" he said finally finding a shirt. 

"yea, she's my sister so she should be able to open up and tell me. i never judge her" Erin mumbled to no one in particular. 

"yep.. but later I'm starving let's go," he said slipping on his Nike slides.

"you're paying this time" she smiled as she hopped down from the bed.

"this time? shit I always pay ....you acting like you run this" he laughed.