5.

Erin woke up super exhausted but she was ready to see the rest of her family. today was Christmas and she just wanted to be surrounded by family before her vacation would be cut short because of basketball. After all that cooking last night with J she knew she couldn't wait to taste the food either.

she rolled out of bed and made her way to her bathroom. she handles her hygiene business before getting dressed in some leggings , an orange shirt and her fav bomber jacket. she put a Christmas hat on to get in the spirit before heading to her sister's room to wake her up to open presents like they use to do. Erin knew her and her sister weren't as close anymore and she wanted to change that.

She knew and always felt the tension Erika and the family had since their mom left but she tried to always include Erika into things so she wouldn't feel so left out. That was until they grew up and grew apart .

she walked in her sister's room to see her sister wasnt in there. she decided to check downstairs . she walked in the kitchen and it was empty. She checked the living room and got the same results . She decided checking the basement where the gym was . As she made her way downstairs she heard laughing and knew she found it .

She walked in and saw her sister and some boy working out together .

" there you are I been looking for you " she smiled

Erika turned around and gave a fake smile .

" just down here working out "

" I see that , whose this?" Erin asked

Erika stood up from the machine and walked towards her sister.

" Erin this is my boyfriend Nick and Nick this is my sister Erin " she smirks grabbing nicks hand.

" wow someone to tame my sister and meeting the family ? Nice to meet you"

" thank you, you as well. Aren't you the girl on the basketball team that made that winning basket last year ? "

" yea " Erin nodded smiling .

" you sure got game , "

" thank you you--" she heard her sister cough interrupting their conversation.

" you were looking for me ?" Erika asked

" uhh yea.....I was looking for you so we can go open presents."

" okay I'll be right up " she said trynna sho her sister away. Erin understood and nodded her head heading back up the stairs to the living room. She was gonna wake up Deontay and Aiden but she just wanted this to be about her and her sister.

A few minutes later Erika came upstairs from the downstairs gym. she walked into the living room and spotted the presents under the tree. she sat down next to her sister and started reminising when erin and her would wake up exstra early to open all the presents and then get in trouble by their mom for not waking her up to watch them. but they had done it every year until their mom left.

"you ready ?" Erin asked knocking Erika out of her thoughts.

"yea "

"ight lets go " Erin reached forward for the gift she had bought her sister. she had saved up a lot of the allowance her dad gives her every month just to buy her sister this, so it meant a lot if she liked it.

Erika smirked a little at the little box in front of her. she read the tag that said 'TO:RIKA RIKA FROM:RINRIN' she giggled a little at their old nicknamed for each other. she ripped open the wrapping paper and it revealed a white box with no writing on it . she looked up at Erin who just encouraged her to keep opening it.