British Men of Letters

No I did not forget it was Thursday (sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry)

So basically this chapter takes place from when the BMOL break into the Bunker to analyze it and whatever to the episode before the finale.

Word count: 4846 (it's a long one folks)

Warnings: season 12 spoilers, electrocution, physically and verbally abusive parent, mental abuse

-------------------------------------------------------

JEMMA

I try not to make any noise as I sprint down the halls of the Bunker, trying to get as far away as I can.

Ketch and some other British guys have broken into the Bunker. Dad and Uncle Sam are away on a hunt, so they probably thought no one was here.

I pull out my phone. A phone call is too risky.

Ketch and BMOL broke into Bunker. Don't come home. I'm safe.

I pause and send another text.

I love you.

The voices get closer. I peek around the wall, only to be seen. The man looks at me, and I immediately start running again.

"Hey!" he shouts. "Ketch, the girl is here!"

I stop short as another man appears twenty feet ahead of me. I turn, only to find the same thing. I'm trapped. Ketch pushes past one man. I pull out my angel blade.

"I wouldn't get too close if I were you," I warn.

Ketch just laughs. "Ever since I saw you I had no doubt you were Dean's daughter."

"Why are you here?"

"You needn't worry about that right now." Ketch steps closer, and I launch myself at him, aiming for his heart.

He pulls out a Taser in a flash, and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground, losing to unconsciousness.

~

DEAN

I huff as I collapse onto my motel room bed.

"You going to sleep?" Sam asks.

"Uh-huh," I mumble. I fish my phone out of my pocket. I felt it vibrate a few times while we were hunting.

Jemma, 54 minutes ago:
Ketch and BMOL broke into Bunker. Don't come home. I'm safe.

Jemma, 53 minutes ago:
I love you.

I bolt upright. "Sam, we have to go home, now."

"What's wrong? Is it Jemma?" I show him the text messages. "Son of a bitch."

We hurriedly pack all our stuff and race home. Luckily the hunt was only an hour away from the Bunker.

"Jemma!" I yell as we burst through the front door. "Jemma?"

"Call her," Sam suggests.

I dial her number. We can't hear her phone ringing anywhere.

"Hello, Dean." Ketch.

"Ketch, where's Jemma?" I put my phone on speaker.

"How would I know? She's your daughter."