Bombs

Ok so I wrote all of these chapters with different points of view and tenses. Most of them are from Jemma's view in the first person, and all of the ones that are set in the past are in Dean's view in the third person. But I know I have a chapter coming up that switches between views in the first person. Just know that unless it says otherwise, it's Jemma's view in the first person or Dean's view in the third.

Warnings: spoilers for season 11 and 12, bombs

-------------------------------------------------------

I've been cooped up in the Bunker for weeks. I have to get out.

I make my way to the stairwell to the roof, grabbing a jacket along the way.

There's been so much stuff going on the past few weeks, it's been almost suffocating. My grandmother—it's still odd to think of her like that since she's physically younger than Dad—coming back from Heaven and then leaving, rescuing Uncle Sam from the British Men of Letters, Lucifer on the loose... It's overwhelming. Dad and Uncle Sam got home from a hunt last night, but I was asleep when they came home so I haven't seen them yet.

The cold November air is brutal against my face and whips through my hair. I take a deep breath. I'm worried about Dad and Uncle Sam. They've both been acting weird since Mary left. Uncle Sam snaps and starts yelling randomly, and Dad just won't talk about it. I want to help them, but I just feel like there's nothing I can do—

"Don't move," an unfamiliar voice says. My hand goes to my belt where my angel blade is. "I said don't move." I can feel the tip of a gun being pressed against my back. I put my hands in the air.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Demons. Working for Lucifer."

"What do you want?"

"You. Your family."

"Gee, could you be a little more vague?" I ask sarcastically.

"Turn around." I slowly turn around, my hands still in the air. Three demons, all men, stand before me. One is empty-handed, one has a gun on me, and one is holding a vest with a device of wires and metals attached to it.

A bomb.

"Take off your jacket," the demon with the gun pointed at me commands.

"No."

"Take your jacket off or I will kill you and your family."

I comply and unzip my jacket, letting it drop to the roof. Goosebumps rise on my arms. The demon nods to the demon with the bomb vest. "Put it on her."

I take a step back. "No—"

"I said. Don't. Move."

The demon with the bomb vest steps forward and slips the vest over my head, forcing my arms through the holes. My heart begins to race. There's a bomb attached to my chest. A freaking bomb. The demon locks a lock around my neck to make the vest less easy to take off.

"Now," the demon with the gun on me states and holds up a remote. "You are going to do exactly as I say, or you and your family will die."

~

"Oh! I forgot one last thing," the demon adds. "This is a camera." He points to a little camera that sits just underneath the lock around my neck. "We'll be watching you."

My phone goes off in my pocket. It's a text. "Is that your phone?"

"Yes," I answer.

The demon who has been silent this whole time reaches into my pocket and fishes it out. He reads the text and hands my phone to me. "It's from Dean," he tells the other demons.