Little Boss

Para sa inyo Madam kathartickat pagdamutan niyo po ang aking munting alay. 😅

Sorry mukhang di tumama sa prompt. 😅

Lab yu po! 😘

**********

R stood by the door and shook his head.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Nakapagluto na ako at lahat. Tulog pa din?"

He ran and jumped into bed beside her, hoping the sudden disturbance would jolt her awake but she just grunted and rolled to her side, turning her back against him.

"Hala siya! Deadma? Love, wake up. It's 6am." He whispered in her ear and planted fluttery kisses on her nape and shoulder as he spooned her.

"So? It's Sunday. Wala namang work. Ikaw lang." She groaned and pulled a pillow over her eyes.

"Ang daya mo. Sabi mo, we'll go for a walk and you'll join me for breakfast." He said, gently shaking her shoulder.

"Loooove... Antok pa ako." She complained.

"But you promised." He moped and let go off her. He sat up and pouted.

She rolled again to lie face up and poked his side as she peeked at him through sleepy eyes. "Love... Uy! Love..."

"Wag na. Ayaw mo eh."

"I want to. Pero my body just won't let me. Sobrang tinatamad ako. You know I love you at ayaw kong nalulungkot ka." She said.

He smiled at her weakly and shrugged. "Wala naman akong magagawa kung..." Then an idea crossed his mind and he smirked. "Teka nga..."

He rolled on top of her, planting his palms at either side of her head and hovers over her.

"Hmmm? Anong ginagawa mo ha?"

"Ginigising ang katawang lupa mo." He whispered in a low and seductive tone.

He then captured her lips with his and kissed her slowly, teasing, taunting until she prodded her tongue in his mouth and sucked his lip, kissing him hungrily.

His lips dropped to her chin and he slowly trailed soft kisses down her throat, grazing her heated skin with his stubbles, making her giggle between her moans.

R grinned triumphantly as he continued to pleasure and tickle her by lazily continuing his path of kisses down the valley between her mounds, the rough brushing of his facial hair followed by the cottony touch of his lips.

He lifted up the hems of her nightgown to just below her ribcage and persisted with his ministrations while M moaned and writhed under him.

When he reached her belly button, he felt a thud on his lips, making them stop and look at each other.

"Mukhang may kumokontra." She giggled.

"Hindi yan." He said and started kissing her tummy again when another smack hit his lips, this time stronger.

"Naku... Ayaw talaga, Love."

"Anak naman, pasingit lang kami ni Little Gov please." R whispered to their 7-month old baby in his wife's womb.

He got another strong kick on the chin as a response. He sighed and got up.

"Sorry, Love. The little boss doesn't want you in his turf today." M laughed. "Halika. Cuddle na lang tayo. Patulugin mo ulit kami." She said with a smile as she opened her arms invitingly.

R smiled and crawled up to wrap his arms around his wife.

"Better luck next time na lang, Faulkerson." She chuckled.

"Ano pa nga ba? Sige na. Sleep ka na lang ulit baka mapagalitan na naman ako." He grinned and kissed her temple. "I love you, Mrs. Faulkerson."

"I love you more." She murmured and closed her eyes as she contentedly snuggled in his arms.