#A4Day26- Truth and Beauty

The Audition Part2

********

Richard smirked as he felt her shiver in his touch and nod her head, delighted by her vulnerability which he can use for his plans.

Now, although Richard had what Dei needed, she did not just gamble her life in his hands because she needed the money for her sister's medication. More than that, she agreed to his offer because she saw something in him that somehow assured Dei that the young master of the mansion will not harm her.

Confident that he has the French beauty under his power, Richard was surprised when Dei slowly turned to face him and looked him directly in the eyes with a steady unfaltering gaze.

"You must think that because you have all this wealth and that I am just a poor girl from a small town that you can have me eating off your hands and bowing to your every command. Well, you are wrong, Monsieur. Oui, I need the money but I also know that you need me. If not, you will not go through all those things to find a suitable pretend wife. Given how fast the elimination process is and the way you had to convince me to agree to your offer makes me think that you actually need a 'wife' more than you choose to show, and soon." She said as she kept her eyes glued on his face, searching for signs to confirm the truth in her suspicions.

That's right, Monsieur Faulkerson, Your body language speaks louder than the words you speak and my eyes can definitely hear them.

When she saw the corner of his eyes quiver and the smug smile on his handsome face twitch, Dei confirmed what she thought. He is as desperate as she was in making this work maybe even more.

I got you now.

"Je t'ai eu..." She whispered her thoughts in French, knowing that Richard won't understand her native expression.

"Well, I didn't get that last thing you said and quite frankly I prefer my French in my mouth rather than my ear." He said in a seductive voice as he lightly ran his finger over her full lips. He leaned forward leaving his face only inches from hers. "You're really smart. I give you that. And from the results of your first test, I also know that you are not an opportunistic young woman and not after my fortune. So, Dei, tell me what you want." He whispered leaning even closer that his warm breath now touched her lips.

"First, Monsieur Faulkerson, you must know that since this is only a role that I need to play. I am not really your wife so..." Dei stepped back and carefully pried away from his arms. "My body is my own. You can not touch me without my permission."

Richard shook his head and chuckled as he bit his lip. "You know there are so many different ways for me to twist that condition but very well... I will keep my hands off that perfect sexy body until you say it's okay. Is that all?"