#A4Day24- Together Forever

AMACON4
Serendipitous
30-Day Writing Challenge
Day 24 English FF

********

"Babe, what's all these?" Maine giggled as she watched her husband joggle bags and boxes of baby clothes, gears and toys as well as maternity clothes and products in his arms, barely seeing where he was going while he walked inside the house.

"These... Are for you and Little Richard, the third. Thought I'd do a little shopping." RJ answered, almost out of breath, as he stumbled and clumsily dropped his load on the couch.

"A little?" She laughed as he stretched and fixed his shirt after recovering from his almost fall. "It looks like you bought the whole store. We don't even need half of what you got. This is too much, Babe."

RJ slumped beside his wife on the loveseat across the room, draped an arm over her shoulders and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Nothing is too much for the loves of my life." He grinned.

Maine stared into her husband's deep brown eyes and caressed his dimpled cheek. She then softly kissed the tip of his high bridged nose and his pink cottony lips. "You're the best, Richard Faulkerson Jr. I love you forever." She whispered on his lips.

RJ sighed dreamily and smiled as he snugly wrapped his beloved wife in his arms. "And I... " He whispered back as his lips hovered on full red ones. "Love you more and more and more, Nicomaine Dei Faulkerson." RJ said as he lightly grazed her lower lip with his teeth. "You are my life and I thank God everyday for having you and our little miracle." He told her as he gently rubbed her round belly. "Together forever." He added with a smile.

"Together forever." Maine whispered back.

RJ then passionately  kissed the woman of his dreams and made her feel just how much he truly loved her.

//

"Ready, Love?" RJ asked his wife as he helped her get in the car.

"It's not like I have a choice, Babe. Little Richard wants out noooow... Aaah... " Maine cried as another strong contraction waved on her belly.

"Whoah! Easy there, buddy. Don't be too hard on Mommy now." RJ whispered on her tummy as Maine squeezed his hand tight until the pain passed. "Okay. Time to go, Babe. Remember, I'm right here the whole time. We're in this together."

"Thank you, Love. Together forever?" She asked her beautiful brown eyes still glimmering despite the pain she was going through and RJ was reminded once again why he was so in love with this woman. Maine has always been the brightest star in his darkest night, the promise of sunrise in an unending dawn.

"Together forever, Babe. You are amazing. I love you." RJ smiled, wiped the sweat beading on Maine's lovely face and kissed his wife's forehead after putting her seatbelt on.

He rushed to the driver's seat and drove as fast as he can to the hospital.

//

RJ and Maine planned the best for their first child's birth. They have booked the best labor and delivery suite in the top hospital in the city where she can comfortably and safely be monitored during the whole process and he can stay with his wife and child the whole time.

RJ paced around the room trying to stay calm with a video camcorder in hand as he attempted to document Little Richard's arrival to the outside world as best he could.

"Alright, Maine. We're ready. I can see the baby's head. I need you to push now. On the count of three... One... Two... Three... Push." Grace, Maine's OB and friend calmly instructed.