The Secret Mrs. Faulkerson

March 11, 5am:

M: *quietly slips out of bed, careful not to wake R up, looks around the bedroom of their new condo for her clothes that are sprawled all over the floor having been hastily peeled away by R from her body when they got home last night or earlier rather, finds her panties on the backrest of the loveseat by the window and puts it on, grabs the next item of clothing she sees (her husband's white shirt) and wears it, pulls her hair up in a high bun, leans and kisses R's forehead before heading out the door to the kitchen to cook their breakfast*

//

Thirty minutes later:

M: *sets the plate of bacon and eggs, takes the toasts out of the oven and sprinkles R's salad with his favorite vinaigrette, sighs and dusts off her hands, picks up her cup of coffee and sips as she looks around their new home, a slightly smaller version of her own condo located at a lower floor in the same building as the one she shares with her brother, it is the second home he showed her after their wedding, when they drove off from the reception last Sunday R took her to a rustic two-storey three-bedroom house in the South, it has a huge lawn and on the higher and quieter part of the small city, she initially thought he just rented it for their wedding night but he said it is one of the properties he invested in for their future which explains the big garden for the kids to play in*

R: Good morning, Mrs Faulkerson. Ganda ng ngiti ng misis ko ah. *beams as he enters the kitchen in his boxers, hair disheveled, eyes still sleepy but bright with happiness, walks behind M and hugs her from the back, kisses the back of her ear, her nape, the crook of her neck and her shoulder* Sobrang hot mo talaga pag sinusuot mo ang mga damit ko. Ewan ko kung bakit pero aaargh... Sobrang it turns me on. Tapos... Hmmm... Ang bango bango talaga ng asawa ko. Partida yan. Di pa naliligo. Haaay... Kaya patay na patay ako sa'yo, Mrs. Faulkerson.

M: Anong amoy? Bacon? Coffee? Or maasim na parang vinaigrette? *giggles, turns her face to him and smiles* Good morning, Love.

R: *leans his face closer, their lips only inches from each other* Matamis. Amoy Menggay. *grins, kisses his wife passionately on the mouth*

M: Kain na? I'm sure gutom ka na. *turns to get R some food*

R: *leans his chin on her shoulder, looks down and sees her perky mounds and her silky legs beyond* Hmmm... Gutom na nga ako talaga. *licks his lips and turns M to face him*

M: Love, anong ginagawa mo? *shrieks as R lifts her up on the kitchen counter and parts her legs*

R: Kakain na. *smirks, kilay language*

M: *hits his shoulder* Richard Faulkerson Jr! Ang landi mo talaga! Iba na naman yang nasa isip mo. Seriously, kailangan na nating mag-breakfast, nagluto ako oh. Magtatampo na ako niyan. Ilang araw mo na di kinakain ang luto ko. Breakfast na nga lang naluluto ko for you tapos you don't get to eat pa kasi puro ka harot. *pouts*

R: *sighs, knowing her issue over breakfast is bigger than she made it appear, looks at her face, caresses her cheek* I'm sorry, Mrs Faulkerson. I just miss you so much all the time lalo na this past week sobrang busy natin. Honeymoon dapat pero buong araw naman tayo nasa trabaho, uuwi ng ilang oras tapos trabaho ulit. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a proper honeymoon. Yung relaxed lang yung walang iniisip kundi tayong dalawa lang. Pati nga tong living arrangement natin ang gulo. We're juggling three homes na uuwian para di makitaan ng pattern while still making it seem na sa dating kanya-kanyang bahay pa rin tayo umuuwi, ang gulo di ba? I can't tell everyone that you're my wife, my Mrs. Faulkeson. *sighs* I'm sorry we can't have yung typical mag-asawa life na pangarap nating dalawa.

M: *smiles* Okay lang yun, Love. Magagawa din natin yun balang araw. Very soon. Yung honeymoon naman pwedeng later na lang tayo bumiyahe. Araw-araw naman honeymoon feels basta magkasama tayong dalawa di ba? Right now, ang importante masaya tayo. Aminin mo, nag-eenjoy ka din like me sa pagtatago, keeping everything about our marriage incognito, parang secret spy mission.

R: *grins* Oo. Sabi sa'yo pwedeng maging love story ang secret agent movie eh.

M: Ah kaya ba yun ang sagot mo noon sa FB Live nung pinalitan mo yung bad teacher answer mo?

R: *laughs* True to life ang sagot.

M: Loko ka talaga, Faulkerson.

R: Naloloko lang sa'yo, Mrs Faulkerson. I'm crazy for you, Mrs Faulkerson. *stares at M lovingly and smiles* Mrs. Faulkerson. Mrs. Faulkerson. Mrs. Nicomaine Dei Faulkerson. *sighs dreamily* Ang sarap pakinggan talaga, Love. Sobrang saya ko talaga, asawa ko. Hindi ko maipaliwanag.

M: Ako din naman. From the moment I opened the box and saw that white dress feeling ko nabubuhay ako sa panaginip sa sobrang saya ko. You are my dream come true, Mr. Faulkerson. I love you.

R: And you are my life's miracle, Mrs. Faulkerson. I love you more and more and more. *kisses M's forehead, eyes, nose, and cheek then gently and adoringly kisses her lips*

M: Halika na. Mag-breakfast na tayo. Tapos... *bites her lip, slides her hands down his bare chest*

R: Uy! Gusto ko to. Tapos? *kilay language*

M: Tapos... *wraps her legs around his waist* We can figure out where to have our Honeymoon Day 6. Our bedroom? The couch? *looks around* That washer looks sturdy enough noh?

R: May bagong dressing table sa isang kwarto na mukhang matibay naman. *grins*

M: The walk-in closet? The shower? Against that wall? Or that wall? The carpet? Or maybe right here for dessert? *smirks*

R: Pwede ba lahat, Love?

M: *shrugs* Depende.

R: Depende saan?

M: *gazes at R with sultry eyes, glides her hand down his belly to his thigh and whispers* Depends on how many times you can turn it on in two hours, Mr. Faulkerson.

R: *looks at M hawkishly and answers in a low seductive voice* Oh, Mrs. Faulkerson, it is on. 😎

❤💍❤👫❤🍃❤