Ligaw Part 2

And here is the part where PTM said "Yes". 💖👫

As published on Payb Takes Book1

********
3rd Quarter of 2015, various dates and locations:

Over the span of the next weeks R made extra efforts to make M feel special. He did the usual things a suitor does. He sends her flowers, wrote her love letters, called her every day, and sends her and her family food and gifts.

He has done this before, of course, he has had girlfriends and has pursued other girls, but never quite this way. She was different. Maine was different. He never thought he would be capable of doing the things he does for her.

"Di pa nga ako nagsulat ng love letter sa buong buhay ko pero ngayong naumpisahan ko na, nawili na ako. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam na naisusulat mo ang feelings mo. It's like seeing them physically represented by the words I write. Parang pag nahawakan at nabasa nya na, pakiramdam ko nahawakan at naintindihan na din nya ang puso ko." he thought.

With her and for her, he was never tired. His work schedule has been insane. He has very little time to rest, if there were such occasions at all, but he would still make time to call her, visit her or drive her to and from work. If it was really physically impossible for him to be there for her, he made sure his presence was still felt by having someone he could trust deliver food or flowers to her with one of his letters.

"I love you, Maine. I really do. Siguro nabibigla ka sa nangyayari at hindi kita masisisi sa pagdududa mo sa akin pero papatunayan ko sa'yo na mahal kita at totoo ang intensyon ko sa'yo at kahit parang mabilis ang mga pangyayari alam ko at sigurado ako na ikaw na talaga ang nag-iisang babaeng gusto kong makasama sa habang buhay."
----------
Although she may not be fully aware of the fact, Maine is a beautiful girl. She has many admirers and she has had relationships in the past but there was something about R that was different.

Is it because he is unbelievably handsome? A famous celebrity? Irresistibly charming? Effortlessly hot and sexy? Or is it because he was genuinely kind? A man of strong faith? Honest and forward? A rare gentleman of chivalry? She cannot quite put her finger on it but she knew there was something about him and the way things are with them that is magical and unstoppable.

She appreciates all his gifts of course. He is always so sweet and thoughtful. Every time she mentions something she craves for to some staff in EB or posts on Twitter, he will surely have someone bring it to her at the soonest possible time. He would always call her and text her, sometimes even calling on FaceTime.

What really touched her was how he always made time for her despite his crazy schedule. She knows he must be exhausted but he never showed that to her. He was always happy around her.

His love letters impressed her, not because of poetic words that were skillfully put together but because of the emotions they bring with them. Every time she reads one of his letters, she can actually picture him in front of her, speaking to her with those beautiful piercing eyes looking straight at her.

Despite a whole packed day of work, he still calls her every night and they talk until the wee hours of the morning. She could feel that he wanted to know everything about her and she felt the same way. He also sings her favorite songs to her. She is surprised how he knows some of them but he does and that impressed her even more.

She knows that it is a physical and geographical struggle for him to pick her up from Bulacan and drive her to work and vice versa but somehow he still finds time to do so and with no trace of difficulty from him. He would still meet her beaming and full of childlike energy that boosts up her own.